DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

"But it's really the 24th because we still have no fucking idea what an anniversary means"

Most people don't.

His debut was at Surivor Series '90, so they actually did get it right this time

ughhhhh he's right

Stop liking my post that's wrong and like his that's right

• Like 1

I really don't like any of Taker's looks after the original look. I wish we had the grey embalming gloves where I work, but we have blue. It doesn't look cool at all. At least I'll be able to break out the trench coat soon. I remember Piper commenting about the bags under Taker's eyes during his debut. After picking up bodies and embalming at all hours of the night, I know the feeling.

scaled_BillGoldbergSteveAustinHB_t653x65

If this match happened in 1998 / 1999, they'd still be trying to break the buyrate today...

If this match happened in 2015/2016 they'd still be trying to get close to the buyrate. With proper advertising, marketing Goldberg vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin would easily get lapsed fans to at least check out the product again

Didn't they have a Horsemen T-Shirt design similar to that years later, that they dumped really quickly when someone mistook it for a Swastika?