DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Remember when Bischoff made his "scissors" joke to Sid on the reboot Nitro? That's how bad an idea trying to tie the Wyatt Family to Sullivan/Windham is.

and Bischoff did what you always should do when nobody reacts to your bad joke, just repeat it

• Like 1

Remember when Bischoff made his "scissors" joke to Sid on the reboot Nitro? That's how bad an idea trying to tie the Wyatt Family to Sullivan/Windham is.

and Bischoff did what you always should do when nobody reacts to your bad joke, just repeat it

That's what you do in wrestling.  Botch a spot, do it again!

I'm surprised diehard metalhead Jerry cut his hair. What's he up to these days? (Also, it is really weird that I initially thought he was Paul Orndorff)

Recovering from major neck surgery a few months ago.  He's scheduled to make a non-wrestling appearance at a ROH show in Nashville later this month.

I'm surprised diehard metalhead Jerry cut his hair. What's he up to these days? (Also, it is really weird that I initially thought he was Paul Orndorff)

He retired two years ago at the same show, where X-Pac literally got torn a new asshole.

From the 9/28/98 Observer:

WCW FALL BRAWL FINAL POLL RESULTS

Thumbs up 1 (00.6%)

Thumbs down 174 (99.4%)

In the middle 0 (00.0%)

You missed the best part:

Based on phone calls, letters and fax messages to the Observer as of Tuesday 9/22. Statistical margin of error: -0.6% (and no, it wasn't Eric Bischoff who phoned in the one thumbs up)

• Like 3

Thumbs up 1 (00.6%)

Thumbs down 174 (99.4%)

In the middle 0 (00.0%)

You missed the best part:

Based on phone calls, letters and fax messages to the Observer as of Tuesday 9/22. Statistical margin of error: -0.6% (and no, it wasn't Eric Bischoff who phoned in the one thumbs up)

Maybe that one guy's feed didn't work for the first 5 matches of the ppv, had it come back in for Raven vs. Saturn and then it immediately went out after that match.

Thumbs up 1 (00.6%)

Thumbs down 174 (99.4%)

In the middle 0 (00.0%)

And one year later:

Thumbs up - 0

Thumbs Down - 67

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: September 20, 1999