DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Though I get the endurance factor of the Dead Man character, Biker Taker is still my favourite run. Remember alot of complaints among the IWC about how selfish Taker was during that run as he didn't give much but was taketaketake® all the time but I didn't really care

• Like 1

Don't think I've ever seen that Goldust mask!

Also, that WM32 Taker photo is used for their merch. They've used a version of it for years but the original shot had Taker with a buzzed Mohawk. That weird shooped Taker with fake hair made its debut on promotional material at last year's WrestleMania. Beyond that and the WWE using 2005 Taker pics on RAW, why can't the fools just schedule a new photo shoot?

Don't think I've ever seen that Goldust mask!

Also, that WM32 Taker photo is used for their merch. They've used a version of it for years but the original shot had Taker with a buzzed Mohawk. That weird shooped Taker with fake hair made its debut on promotional material at last year's WrestleMania. Beyond that and the WWE using 2005 Taker pics on RAW, why can't the fools just schedule a new photo shoot?

If you get a WWF magazine from that era(which I'm saying because I know you have a sweet collection of magazines) that Undertaker holding Goldust's mask like a severed head should be the cover of the merchandise catalog section.

They also eventually made Road Dogg, a hilarious looking Vince, a hilarious looking XPac, and a mongoloid version of The Big Show.