DVDVR Message Board

November 2015 Wrestling Discussion

OSJ

The copy/paste sites were all " He could just take it up and work."

Bitch, the second I saw that I knew what the deal was. There ain't no way a human knee bends that way and doesn't need surgery.

Seriously.  One look at that picture was all anyone should need to say "Nah, that ain't good.  He ain't walking that one off."

• Like 1

Dropping this one in here too. 24 hour chronological World of Sport (and associated old UK wrestling) marathon going on: http://taima.tv/r/wos

I'll be in tonight as much as I can because this stuff is so much fun to watch. If you've never caught the style before, it's easier to watch with others. 

Also, probably a good deal of Jim Breaks who's the best wrestler people don't talk nearly enough about.

• Like 3

No Cena, no Orton, and now no Seth.

You all know what this means.

EVEN MORE HHH ON TV~!

We should be so lucky. You know we're probably just getting another Big Show push.

but as a face or a heel? Big Show has to be due for turn soon.

Dropping this one in here too. 24 hour chronological World of Sport (and associated old UK wrestling) marathon going on: http://taima.tv/r/wos

I'll be in tonight as much as I can because this stuff is so much fun to watch. If you've never caught the style before, it's easier to watch with others. 

Also, probably a good deal of Jim Breaks who's the best wrestler people don't talk nearly enough about.

Jim Breaks is easily my favourite of the WoS grapplers. Perfect combination of entertaining heel shtick, storytelling, selling, and technical mastery.

No Cena, no Orton, and now no Seth.

You all know what this means.

EVEN MORE HHH ON TV~!

We should be so lucky. You know we're probably just getting another Big Show push.

but as a face or a heel? Big Show has to be due for turn soon.

What if that was his gimmick, that he would turn every single raw? They could do at least 8 weeks to figure out something semi-clever to pull it off. 

***It would be the most interesting Big Show has been for several years, at least. 

• Like 1