DVDVR Message Board

November 2015 Wrestling Discussion

OSJ

Just a reminder that if you don't want to know what happens on RAW - you should probably stay away from social media the rest of the day.

Especially Twitter - since folks are openly talking about the matches as they are happening.

Can we have an open thread to complain before tonight?  I just have so much to say about it. 

Pretty much all of them, but I bet latter day WCW was the most guilty of it.

Actually WCW was so inept, there has been more than one example of them throwing out attendance figures that were LOWER than the actual number.

Old territories would do that to screw guys on payoffs.

Here's the tournament bracket with one match spoiled.

CTZWli8XIAAmtju.jpg

I don't get why Titus, Miz or Tyler Breeze are in this thing? Have they done anything special to get thrown in a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP tournament? What, Fan-goddamn-dango was busy??

I guessing they didn't want to fly anyone in special so thus they needed tag team fodder.

And wasting Breeze's first match

Though I thought I saw Sandow being there

CTZWli8XIAAmtju.jpg

I don't get why Titus, Miz or Tyler Breeze are in this thing? Have they done anything special to get thrown in a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP tournament? What, Fan-goddamn-dango was busy??

Miz is a former WWE Champion so you can at least somehow justify putting him in there based on that.

And interesting finals would be Roman vs. Neville. Both men have had the story of being so close but not being able to achieve the big win. Roman is due to outside interference and Neville has been due to outside interference and bad luck. Would be interesting if Sheamus tries to make it a triple threat after Neville lays out Roman with the Red Arrow and then you could have Roman exorcise his demons of constantly getting screwed while Neville continues his story of almost winning but something blocks him from winning

CTZWli8XIAAmtju.jpg

Miz is a former WWE Champion so you can at least somehow justify putting him in there based on that.

I SHIT UPON YOUR FACTS SIR.

I assumed that Titus, Kalisto, and Breeze merely won automatic bids from their conference tournament.

For the same reason, a poor performance there probably relegated Kofi and Big E into the WWE NIT. Their fans, however, have seen the Selection Committee's huge snub, but refuse to be SOWAH, still clapping for the regular-season Tag Team Champions and FEELING THE POWAH! 

• Like 1

It's 3AM in England and I'm watching AAA on a channel called Extreme. It's in between Europsort and BT Sport, and Alex Shane and Dave Bradshaw are commentating badly. If I'm actually posting this it's not a dream. El Hijo Del Phantasma just pinned Dagger. Axel was in the match too, and Octagon, but Pentagon beat him up and he got pinned.

Wait, next show has Nakanishi vs Rob Conway, and TenKoji vs Smith & Archer vs Iizuka & Yano? How did this happen?