DVDVR Message Board

He's just come into adulthood, he's upped sticks and moved to florida. cut the guy some slack for his new relocation. and for finding his feet. Jesus, when i moved to france for a  year at 19, i handled it really fucking terribly.

his quitting on the training session however? Bad move.

for heavens sake, no-one tell him you can eat bacon whenever you want.

Man this show is great and all, but it becomes a surreal experience when the network is doing the skipping around thing.  It goes from 30 something minutes to like an hour with all the tweaking you have to do ffwding and rewinding and becomes the show that never ends.  I tried the trick of restarting and fast forwarding to 5 minutes then rewinding to the beginning, but man nothing seems to work.  I hope WWE fixes this because it's been making the Network unwatchable on my PS3 lately.

• Like 1

Man this show is great and all, but it becomes a surreal experience when the network is doing the skipping around thing.  It goes from 30 something minutes to like an hour with all the tweaking you have to do ffwding and rewinding and becomes the show that never ends.  I tried the trick of restarting and fast forwarding to 5 minutes then rewinding to the beginning, but man nothing seems to work.  I hope WWE fixes this because it's been making the Network unwatchable on my PS3 lately.

This is the only show I have that problem with.  I managed to watch this most recent episode live, so didn't have that problem.  Of course, it just quit a few minutes from the end.  When I FF to where I was, it managed to play thru without a problem.

What's with ZZ always mentioning that he's 19? He did that on Tough Enough, too. I'll bet that bus he lives in smells horrific. Dude is a lost cause.

I've pretty much gone around on him.  Started off not caring, to screw this kid, to now I just feel sorry for him.  The WWE has set him up for failure.  The moving to another country is a good comparison since I think he said he never left home before he came on Tough Enough.  They have this one-size fits all approach to training that won't work with him.   They had however many weeks with him, so they knew exactly what they had as far as athletic ability/stamina/desire yet they signed him up anyway.  Sure, they probably would like for him to make it, but if he doesn't they figure it will make for some good tv.

What's with ZZ always mentioning that he's 19? He did that on Tough Enough, too. I'll bet that bus he lives in smells horrific. Dude is a lost cause.

I've pretty much gone around on him.  Started off not caring, to screw this kid, to now I just feel sorry for him.  The WWE has set him up for failure.  The moving to another country is a good comparison since I think he said he never left home before he came on Tough Enough.  They have this one-size fits all approach to training that won't work with him.   They had however many weeks with him, so they knew exactly what they had as far as athletic ability/stamina/desire yet they signed him up anyway.  Sure, they probably would like for him to make it, but if he doesn't they figure it will make for some good tv.

Even then, that's also the other side of putting ZZ's build on Breaking Ground. 

Just signing ZZ was the most "high risk, high reward" Tough Enough signings- the very fact this untalented, unathletic person already had such a connection with the audience that he nearly walked away with the whole victory meant that there is no in-between. 99 times out of 100, ZZ will flame out in the Performance Center...but if WWE can make that 100th time, he'll probably be a mega-star.

Naturally, this means WWE builds Breaking Ground around him in a way to take away every iota of that connection and make people turn on him (and WWE likely knows this is important, given how Amanda took the spot on "Total Divas" over Sara Lee and how she has yet to be seen on Breaking Ground.)  

Well, when I were a lad if you couldn't tie your shoes by the time you were six, everyone thought you were stupid. But my son never had shoelaces until he was 9 because Velcro exists now.

I taught him how to tie laces when he was seven. With these:

415t8FBl1TL._SY300_.jpg

At the very least, Mojo is a very gifted PR person. And Dana showed a surprisingly sweet side of herself.

I'm so over ZZ, we already see the writing on the wall (and this was before the latest injury report). I rather they concentrate on cranky anti-social Corbin even.

If they bring up Gable and Jordan, I want Kurt Angle to be hired to be their manager/coach. 

My friend and I had a fantasy booking brainstorm session that involved an invasion by ex-TNA faction that bulldozed over everyone (lead by Samoa Joe). NXT would be saved by a new Shoot Nation stable with Angle as the mascot/manager.

When Zack Ryder was talking about how he and Mojo are so different, because Mojo is this crazy party animal guy, and Zack is 30 years old and doesn't do that stuff any more... Mojo is 29 years old.

Zack being a guy who wrestles in NXT but doesn't train at the performance centre, how many other guys are in that spot? Just Joe (Samoa, not E Legend)?

When Zack Ryder was talking about how he and Mojo are so different, because Mojo is this crazy party animal guy, and Zack is 30 years old and doesn't do that stuff any more... Mojo is 29 years old.

Zack being a guy who wrestles in NXT but doesn't train at the performance centre, how many other guys are in that spot? Just Joe (Samoa, not E Legend)?

I can't imagine that Rhyno is training in the Performance Center.

Maybe it's a 29-31 situation:

• Like 1

At first I thought "wow, Ryder seems like an asshole" but then I thought about it and he's definitely concerned. He has an opportunity if this team works but he doesn't seem to have faith in Mojo and maybe he's right.

I've seen Sara Lee quite a bit in the background on these shows but they haven't focused on her yet. I wonder if she still smiles at the worst time.

Am I the only one that noticed when Mojo gave his phone number out in the vehicle that the last 4 digits of his number spelled C-H-I-X?  That report card interaction was great though.

I could picture Mojo making sure his last 4 digits spelled C-H-I-X and paid extra to make it happen. But yeah Mojo is good with the kids and the fans, I think it's why many people who haven't watched him in person will criticize him but the Full Sail crowd and house show crowds in Florida love him and defend him.