DVDVR Message Board

Corbin at the bar ready to punch out the lonely geek in the Zelda shirt was pretty great.

I'm glad Yeti is used to being in Wal Mart since he'll be working there soon.  Dude just doesn't get it.  He looks like Roman Reigns and Kevin Nash had a butt baby and he's going to waste it because he's confusing "shit my dumb friends called me in HS and college (the best years of my life)" with his identity as a person.  "Oh I've always been The Yeti, it's who I am bro."  What the everloving fuck?  Who is this dumb?  Motherfucker, when El Generico himself says you should be flexible with your persona and be ready to give up something you've been tied to in the past, maybe you should take a hint.

The Yeti might work if he was going to do a d-bag jock heel gimmick. DVDVR is not an accurate representation of the amount of current fans who remember the WCW Yeti.

Also, I didn't watch Tough Enough. Is ZZ kind of slow, or is he just always kayfabing the backwoods gimmick?

He isn't in the rookies group - he is just there training (if you notice you will see shots of the rookies working with Breeze and Bayley and Bull, etc...)

I do think it is the usual example of a reality show gravitating to a very charismatic guy too

The deal with ZZ is that he's like 18, he hosts like alligator shows at his dad's farm and I think tough enough was the first time he was out of Louisiana. He has a kind of goofy charisma but it doesn't seem like he's really taking the getting in shape part if the business seriously at all so the charming babe in the woods got kind of tiresome at the end of tough enough.

This may be a weird insight, but I like how they often show the guys amongst "regular" people. It gives a great juxtaposition how huge even the "smaller guys" are in comparison to regular folk. I've always thought it was weird that someone like, say Billy Gunn, he isn't considered particularly large amongst other wrestlers, but if you are next to him in person he is massive.

And Drake was owning it, catching the selfie stick as well.

He also tok a selfie or two with it during the match.  Drake is the best.

The deal with ZZ is that he's like 18, he hosts like alligator shows at his dad's farm and I think tough enough was the first time he was out of Louisiana. He has a kind of goofy charisma but it doesn't seem like he's really taking the getting in shape part if the business seriously at all so the charming babe in the woods got kind of tiresome at the end of tough enough.

Most of us at 18 would be the same way he is.  I didn't know shit at 18 but thought I knew everything.  Youth is wasted in the young and all that.

ZZ strikes me as someone who has never ever left the farm for any reason. He said "i'm not so good in the gym, but I got outside strength". Don't expect him to lift heavy barbells but he could probably pull a couple hundred pounds on a plow.

If he's serious about all this and he can work on that cardio he could be something special. If this is all an act they need to put him in one of their movies with Ambrose stat because that's some serious method acting.