DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIFS

The Natural

Jesus Christ Ahmed was a terror.

I always remember a story someone told on here from Chris Candido, it went something like, Candido was wrestling Johnson who lifted him up in a suplex than dropped Candido right on his head.  Candido said 'Accidents happen' and let it go.  The next night, Ahmed did it again so Candido went backstage and cursed out Johnson to whomever was in charge.  So Johnson caught wind of this and came after Candido, talking about how he was gonna kick his ass and Candido said something along the lines of "Look, you're a big guy and you could definitely kick my ass in a real fight.  But this is fake fighting, and as far as fake fighting goes, you suck." Supposedly they became friends afterwards.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ Ahmed was a terror.

I always remember a story someone told on here from Chris Candido, it went something like, Candido was wrestling Johnson who lifted him up in a suplex than dropped Candido right on his head.  Candido said 'Accidents happen' and let it go.  The next night, Ahmed did it again so Candido went backstage and cursed out Johnson to whomever was in charge.  So Johnson caught wind of this and came after Candido, talking about how he was gonna kick his ass and Candido said something along the lines of "Look, you're a big guy and you could definitely kick my ass in a real fight.  But this is fake fighting, and as far as fake fighting goes, you suck." Supposedly they became friends afterwards.

That's very cool.