DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

The Eva Marie super push is obvious but no way she'll get the belt. Very, very rarely do they just put a championship on someone that unqualified for it. Also, the way the Observer makes it sound is that the idea is that she's "proving her critics wrong through hard work." She's clearly being positioned as a heel here. The story they're trying to tell doesn't make sense.The%20Miz.jpg

I am in no way a fan of Miz, but at the time he had potential and could carry his end of a match.  He should have lost the belt to Lawler for a day, but that is not his fault.

Rollins is a bigger failure as champion. Which is not really his fault, but whoever had the idea to let him ever talk.

I'll admit I think the Miz is pretty good, especially during his title run,  Probably one of those guys in 20-30 years who will be viewed a lot more positively than he is today,

Top guy was probably a step too high for Miz but he had just about the worst booking behind him during that stretch.  He was going to lose the title fair and square to the 60 year old announcer if the other announcer didn't get involved, if you aren't bulletproof then that is basically death.  Miz is not bulletproof.

Abit off-topic maybe, but does anyone have like a complete list of all the match results from Raw, SmackDown!, NXT etc in chronological order. I think Wrestling information archive had lots back in the day, but last time I checked it's offline, so if I'd like an up to date one with match listings & results if anyone happens to have them, thanks!. 

• Like 1

www.thehistoryofwwe.com 

perchance?

History of WWE.com is probably the best bet.  They have results archives going back to at least the 80's (probably earlier), are very complete, and organize results both by event type (PPV, tv show, house show), or by year.  They'll have complete results in chronological order.

www.obsessedwithwrestling.com also used to have WWE results in chronological order, but I haven't visited that site in years.

Miz is an interesting case. Even now, there is still a lot of untapped potential. He's just been miscast for so long.

Miz should be playing the character/role of enzo on the main roster. Lots of bark. Almost no bite. Let him have some brute to do his bidding.

That's when Miz was at his best and was so good that he convinced the office he would be a top talent main eventer. 

Question for anyone who saw SummerSlam 2015, did anyone on the announce team actually drink the Mountain Dew?

Same thing happened at Wrestlemania. They can't pee during the show though, so I can't blame them.

You'd think that at the very least JBL would've seen Semi-Tough though...