DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

All of you can fuck off for not mentioning Pitch Black being awesome

Sorry, you're right. Pitch Black is indeed the best, but they don't make it anymore. The grape version of Amp was the closest they came to re-making, and that has also since been discontinued.

Mtn. Dew, why do you hate grape so much?! Grape is clearly the best flavor out of all the flavors.

There is a Hulk Hogan joke there too

All of you can fuck off for not mentioning Pitch Black being awesome

Sorry, you're right. Pitch Black is indeed the best, but they don't make it anymore. The grape version of Amp was the closest they came to re-making, and that has also since been discontinued.

Mtn. Dew, why do you hate grape so much?! Grape is clearly the best flavor out of all the flavors.

There is a Hulk Hogan joke there too

We're set for a long time with Hulk Hogan jokes. For that, I guess he deserves a thank you.

After Sasha yelled "THIS AIN'T OVA!"

Big E responded

EpsilonVerified account

‏@WWEBigE Epsilon retweeted WWE Sasha Banks
We travel with cardboard! Hope you've practiced your popping & your locking! 

And I am more excited about that than anything ever that wasn't Sasha/Bayley

• Like 7

Honestly, Hogans claim on Good Morning America that his friends would greet him with "Good morning, nigga" is such a bold lie that, even though I have black family, I just can't stay mad at the big red n yella fella.

Wait, Booker T is related to Hogan?

Honestly, Hogans claim on Good Morning America that his friends would greet him with "Good morning, nigga" is such a bold lie that, even though I have black family, I just can't stay mad at the big red n yella fella.

I read that post too quickly and thought there was a new daytime TV program called "Good Morning, Nigga"

• Like 7

So Team BAD should align with the Primetime Players and New Day should align with Bayley and Blue Pants and there's your 5 on 5 Survivor Series match. That's seemingly the most important thing I learned in this thread...well that and Kofi needs to be WWE WHC while defending under New Day rules

I read that post too quickly and thought there was a new daytime TV program called "Good Morning, Nigga"

"Yes, Arsenio Hall will get another show. It will be called Good Morning Black America. It will be shown at noon throughout the country."

• Like 8