DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2015 PHOTO THREAD

Ebbie left on her own will, best I remember. 

As for me?  I will go NOWHERE! (laughs like a loon)

Really, I don't go anywhere but work and grocery shopping.  It's quite sad. Boo-hoo.  *cues lonely trombone solo*

When you see a little person at the grocery store, do you ask a fake Peter Dinklage for his autograph?

Really, I don't go anywhere but work and grocery shopping.  It's quite sad. Boo-hoo.  *cues lonely trombone solo*

When you see a little person at the grocery store, do you ask a fake Peter Dinklage for his autograph?

Just don't ask him if he wears lifts.

MV5BMjA2MTE1MjA0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDkx

I always ask what it was like to work with Michael Richards. "We’re double dating tonight, and if we wear the same shirt we’ll look like idiots."

• Like 1

stGgWAu.png

I wish the fortune teller would have given more information as to why Dino should not challenge Backlund.

I wish she'd told him to lay off the cigarette smuggling.

• Like 9

stGgWAu.png

I wish the fortune teller would have given more information as to why Dino should not challenge Backlund.

I wish she'd told him to lay off the cigarette smuggling.

This would be a great gimmick for Eva Marie, time traveling gypsy fortune teller.  "John Cena.....your time is up......do not challenge Kevin Owens......his time is now.  Michael Hayes.......I know you want to use the n-word, but even though MVP said it on television.....don't.  Curtis Axel, Zack Ryder, Sandow......do not answer your phones."

• Like 1