DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2015 PHOTO THREAD

Piscopo did a solid Reagan and his Sinatra was even better than Phil Hartman's

The one skit where he interviews a young Muhammed Ali (played by Murphy) was great (of course Murphy killed at the end with "I made you Cosell!")

James

There's a great story in Live From New York by one of the show writers that Piscopo apparently thought he was doing a tribute and not satire to the point where there was a draft of a sketch titled "Frank Wouldn't Do That" that involved every idea Piscopo rejected because, he said, Frank wouldn't do that.

Hartman's The Sinatra Group > Every Piscopo Sinatra sketch not involving "Ebony and Ivory".

• Like 1

11329856_429316130573218_337944145230149

I am really enjoying Roman as the dude who has the craziest best friend. He never knows what he is going to get himself into, but he's got his back and is along for the ride. They really should keep this up for the rest of their careers, no matter which one is getting the huge push at the time.

• Like 5

I am really enjoying Roman as the dude who has the craziest best friend. He never knows what he is going to get himself into, but he's got his back and is along for the ride. They really should keep this up for the rest of their careers, no matter which one is getting the huge push at the time.

It should have been this way since Rollins turned instead of trying to make Roman Samoan John Cena.

It should have been this way since Rollins turned instead of trying to make Roman Samoan John Cena.

That's why I loved the moment when Ambrose came through the curtain driving the paddy wagon. Reigns is taking an assbeating from, like, five dudes, and still starts laughing when Ambrose pulls some shit. Ambrose and Reigns are like the friends who meet in 5th grade, but Reigns comes from a good family while Ambrose lives with his uncle who's just trying to keep him straight. Even thought they run in different circles now, they're still homeys from way back.

• Like 3