DVDVR Message Board

DC MOVIE THREAD

RIPPA

Also, for me, I can't buy Harley as being stable enough for Task Force X, much less Joker being so.

And I can't buy Waller as being willing to sign Harley up for the team because of that exact reason. She's not just a sociopath like most of the team she's a raving looney.

Is Joker even in the Squad? He's never in any of the group shots, maybe he's around to make trouble and try to get Harley back.

And that's a fair point. I'm hoping he's not.

But I wasn't a fan of Harley joining in the comics, nothing in the comics changed my mind, and I'd rather she wasn't here.

But who knows, maybe the movie will address all of this and make it work beautifully.

And, of course, she looks God damn great.

Didn't think Assault on Arkham was that good.

Also am I the only person who actually hates the costume they chose for Harley in this? It looks even worse than the original New 52 design.

Ella Eyre played T in the Park last weekend dressed like this:

480494990-ella-eyre-performs-onstage-on-

And none of the papers got it.

I don't know if Ella has the figure to pull off a full Harley Quinn bodysuit. She has worn some bold stuff before, but the HQ cosplay thing highlights she is built like a tree stump.

Remember when the Leto Joker pic was tweeted out and everyone lost their shit?  Do I remember correctly that the makers of the film walked it back and said it was just a Tweet to celebrate the Joker's anniversary and that the Joker would not look like that in the film?  He looks exactly the same.

The tattoos were the thing I was most concerned about from that picture, but now that I've seen a bit more of the total package of how they're presenting Joker from all the set leaks, I'm feeling more optimistic about it. It seems like they're playing up the hedonistic aspects of Joker's personality, and I think I can buy that guy as someone who would get a bunch of crazy tattoos on impulse or trick out a flashy car. Putting the "prince" in Clown Prince of Crime, basically.

Did David Ayer or one of the producers actually walk out it back? Right now, the only thing I'm seeing is some stupid theory posted by Perez Hilton.

And this, which kinda speaks for itself:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2047129/jared-letos-joker-wont-have-those-ridiculous-tattoos-after-all-set-photos-show-real-version/

• Like 1

Yeah, it's pretty obvious from the trailer that Joker's gonna be in a Harley flashback (because god forbid there be a comic movie without an origin in it)  The Batman cameo will be in there too.

Unless it's a stuntman (which it possible since people thought the guy in the suit was Ben), then I doubt he will be in more than two or three scenes. Affleck was in Toronto for like four or five days at most before he went back to LA. Then Kevin Smith said he saw him in LA with a beard, which he was rocking at SDCC two or so months later. He could show up in one scene early on and then magically reappear in one scene at the end.

Unless it's a stuntman (which it possible since people thought the guy in the suit was Ben), then I doubt he will be in more than two or three scenes. Affleck was in Toronto for like four or five days at most before he went back to LA. Then Kevin Smith said he saw him in LA with a beard, which he was rocking at SDCC two or so months later. He could show up in one scene early on and then magically reappear in one scene at the end.

I think you're right about Batman but I meant Joker.  I would think Joker is all over this but we'll see. 

I think you're right about Batman but I meant Joker.  I would think Joker is all over this but we'll see. 

Oh yeah, this one is going to be littered with the Joker. BvS is going to set him up to appear in Suicide Squad four months later.

Remember when the Leto Joker pic was tweeted out and everyone lost their shit?  Do I remember correctly that the makers of the film walked it back and said it was just a Tweet to celebrate the Joker's anniversary and that the Joker would not look like that in the film?  He looks exactly the same.

Nope, Ayer and WB said nothing at all. It was fans and some websites that suggested the tattoos may just have been for the photoshoot.

Nope, Ayer and WB said nothing at all. It was fans and some websites that suggested the tattoos may just have been for the photoshoot.

Cool, man.  Thanks for clarifying for me.

• Like 1