DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

What about just having a non-main eventer skip the main roster loop for a week and tour with the NXT crew. You don't have to worry about coming up with a reason plus this way you're not cornered into a finish. If 250 people in Jacksonville saw Finn Balor pin Randy Orton it's not a big deal. Also you could get random legends appearances so we can get the New Age Outlaws vs Enzo/Cass

I really want the stuff you guys are smoking if you think WWE would actually let Randy Orton or Dave Batista do any type of a stay in NXT. Someone on the level of Christian really is the ceiling for a "WWE superstar" to be with the guys in NXT. Anything else is just fantasy booking, which I guess is what we're doing anyway? :P

And if a New Age Outlaws/Enzo & Cass feud ever happened, I might boycott NXT until it's over. Talk about two teams that I can't stand, holy shit.

Does anyone feel like posting the CHIKARA Challenge of the Immortals teams from last night?  I had to go to sleep early and can't get on twitter or facebook at work.

Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive, Obariyon, Oleg the Usurper

Dasher Hatfield, Mr. Touchdown, Icarus, Heidi Lovelace

Ultramantis Black, Kodama, Flex Rumblecrunch, Jaka

Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, Orange Cassidy, Swamp Monster

Hallowicked, Frightmare, Silver Ant, Blind Rage

Jakob Hammermeier, Soldier Ant, Nokken, Pinkie Sanchez

Amasis, Fire Ant, Worker Ant, Ashley Remington

Ophidian, Eddie Kingston, Shynron, Argus

Juan Francisco de Coronado, Mr. Azerbaijan, Prakash Sabar, Proletariat Boar of Moldova

Princess Kimberlee, Jervis Cottonbelly, El Hijo Del Ice Cream, Ice Cream Jr.

• Like 3