DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

Those spoilers were...wow, just wow.  I don't know what is aired or not aired, but that pretty much implies the results for some of the Takeover matches.  And why in the hell would they do tapings before the show anyway?

And I'm really hoping that NXT for Kids video is still online somewhere, missed the chance to catch it.

Oh, and Bayley is just wonderful.  It was stunning in her recent matches hearing kids going absolutely nuts for her.  The moment with Izzy (the girl crying last week) was so darn heartwarming, and it was reaffirmed with more hugs for the kids around ringside.  She truly is special and I'm certain that she'll be selling Cena-like merchandise when on the main roster.

Those spoilers were...wow, just wow.  I don't know what is aired or not aired, but that pretty much implies the results for some of the Takeover matches.  And why in the hell would they do tapings before the show anyway?

And I'm really hoping that NXT for Kids video is still online somewhere, missed the chance to catch it.

Oh, and Bayley is just wonderful.  It was stunning in her recent matches hearing kids going absolutely nuts for her.  The moment with Izzy (the girl crying last week) was so darn heartwarming, and it was reaffirmed with more hugs for the kids around ringside.  She truly is special and I'm certain that she'll be selling Cena-like merchandise when on the main roster.

I'm still amazed they don't have the "I'm a Hugger" shirt in toddler sizes....I'd buy one in each size for my daughter

Yeah, there's a missed opportunity with that.  Get on it, WWEShop!  If you can have toddler onesies for Ultimate Warrior and the like, you damn sure can make one for Bayley!

Was going to mention they had one for nWo, but that was taken down.  Maybe due to Hogan.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31opue

• Like 1

I think WWE might actually have some semblance of an idea of what they have with Bayley. The world is a very, very confusing place.

You're going to regret saying that when they bring her up to the main roster as a unbathed Wyatt lackey.

• Like 1

You guys were expecting a super awesome shirt for the girl who still has Cass singing the Price is Right theme as her intro? I think part of her charm is the thrown together nature of her character which is why a half assed shirt actually fits. Now that Liger shirt is seriously bad ass. Also I'm avoiding spoilers(hopefully) until I watch Takeover let's see how long I can hold out.