DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

You guys.

What if Bayley loses?

Bring Sting in as her mentor.  Do a couple segments with Sting training her for a rematch.  Then have her turn heel on Sting (he's due).

Then Bayley starts working under a hood as the new Black Scorpion.

This stuff writes itself.

If Bayley turns heel on Sting, wouldn't the wrestling universe implode from Sting 2.0 turning on the Original Sting?

You guys.

What if Bayley loses?

Bring Sting in as her mentor.  Do a couple segments with Sting training her for a rematch.  Then have her turn heel on Sting (he's due).

Then Bayley starts working under a hood as the new Black Scorpion.

This stuff writes itself.

If Bayley turns heel on Sting, wouldn't the wrestling universe implode from Sting 2.0 turning on the Original Sting?

As Starcade 99 shows, Sting does not trust women.

NXT HOME-RUNS: Bray Wyatt (Upper card heel still has main event potential); Kevin Owens (Has been on the roster for three months and is totally accepted by crowd as a main eventer, hence success); Luke Harper (Had a fun IC run, believable as a tag guy or enforcer); Neville (Believable as a main-eventer, mid-carder, what have you); Rusev (Looks to be a main eventer for a long time to come); Paige (Provided she keeps her head on straight, she has the ability to be a top diva for a good decade, is totally accepted by the fans); 

NXT SUCCESSES: Bo Dallas (Perfectly acceptable mid-card heel); Xavier Woods (His NXT gimmick kinda sputtered but he's morphed into one of the most entertaining heels on the show); Tyson Kidd (He wasn't an NXT guy, but he rebuilt his career in NXT, leading him to a tag title run); Lana (The gimmick was a success, splitting her off from Rusev was the mistake, she could fall into one of the lower categories in time, though that's not really on her NXT development); Sasha Banks (Looks like a surefire success, could still be a fumble, but WWE has a lot of belief in her); Charlotte (Crowd has accepted her without question, you can tell Vince is a fan, she's likely going to be a huge success for a long time)

NXT EHHHHS: Erick Rowan (Brief push, followed by middling run, then injury); Kalisto (He's not a failure or success yet, but he pops the crowd); Konnor (He's not really a failure yet, he's just...there); Viktor (Like Konnor, he's not really a success or a failure yet); Becky (I doubt she'll be a failure, but she's had the least development of any of the NXT revolution divas);

NXT FAILURES: Emma (Evil Emma probably isn't going to fare much better); Adam Rose (His gimmick failed, but I think he's going to get another shot); 

Realistically, that's only two failures, with a couple who could fall into that category (Ascension, Lana, Rowan?), versus 6 home runs and 6 successes.  I'd say that's a pretty good batting average (And I'm not including guys like Shield/Big E who were NXT guys who had their gimmicks changed upon coming up).

I'd also add Summer as an Ehhh that has become a success

I don't see how Bo Dallas is an NXT success.

I would say most of those Homeruns are more like Doubles too.  Here is how I would list it:

Doubles:

Owens

Harper

Wyatt 

Rusev

Successes:

Neville

Paige

Woods

Big E

Ehhs:

Rowan

Lana

Failures:

Konnor

Victor

Rose

Bo

Too soon to tell:

Sasha

Becky

Charlotte

I wouldn't consider Tyson Kidd an NXT guy. 

If this was a murder mystery, there would only be three possibilites as to who the anti-Bliss equalizer would be.

1) Blue Pants

2) Enzo/Cass/Carmella

3) Bull Dempsey in a wig

Nothing else is fair game.

Bull dempsey stands in the middle if the ring.  He pulls a zipper from his head all the way down to his toes, out step Santina....SHOCKING RETURN!!!!!

Eva vs Carmella? grabs popcorn

The most over act in the company in a throw away 8 man tag? oh well.

I'm glad Jordan and Gable made the show, but poor Crowe lol. Women's 4 way could be great if given some time.

If this was a murder mystery, there would only be three possibilites as to who the anti-Bliss equalizer would be.

1) Blue Pants

2) Enzo/Cass/Carmella

3) Bull Dempsey in a wig

Nothing else is fair game.

Hornswoggle?  He seems the go-to guy when they paint themselves into a corner and can't figure out how to pay off a storyline.