DVDVR Message Board

2015 RING OF HONOR DISCUSSION THREAD

From Scarlett Bourdeaux to Dixie Carter, that's quite the dropoff in the hotness level of the hoopla hotties.

So ROH on DA is legit? That's not just someone's photoshop?

It's legit - there is a press release and everything

From Scarlett Bourdeaux to Dixie Carter, that's quite the dropoff in the hotness level of the hoopla hotties.

So ROH on DA is legit? That's not just someone's photoshop?

tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

• Like 1

Two things I noticed:

* If I'm not mixing up timeslots, ROH on Destination America will run head to head with the first showing of NXT on the WWE Network.  Not that it's a huge deal since it's the Network and you can watch it whenever, but there ya go.

* I wonder what this does for Joe working ROH - I imagine he'll just be kept off ROH TV and only work dark main events.

Shit, I hope ROH doesn't get pulled from the Sinclair stations. I have that, I don't have Destination America.

I don;t thin they are pulling it.  I read the press release and they mentioned this expands thier reach by 53 million homes or something.  Expands being the key word.  

It's been said in other threads, but I'm a helper: the Wednesday show will be a rerun of the weekend syndicated show.  I'm guessing with fewer ads for Super Mega Prostate, but who knows?

It's the same show that airs on you local Sinclair Broadcasting stations.

We be new on you local SBS around the weekend then that episode will air on Wednesday on DA.

Great. The ROH show already airs a minimum of seven times in my area across three different Sinclair channels. I was hoping for some original programming.

All the ROH fans with no Sinclair affiliate are celebrating, until they notice they also don't get Destination America.

I get DA, so I'm good. Believe it or not, I did watch Impact sometimes on DA. Why? Because it's wrestling.

• Like 1

I accidentally discovered I get DA earlier this year; however, that may not stick by the time Charter takes over for Time Warner.

Charter has DA if you get the silver package.

And it's actually been pretty good lately.

That it has. Depending on the card I'm thinking of ordering the PPV at the end of June.

It's the same show that airs on you local Sinclair Broadcasting stations.

We be new on you local SBS around the weekend then that episode will air on Wednesday on DA.

Great. The ROH show already airs a minimum of seven times in my area across three different Sinclair channels. I was hoping for some original programming.

3 times over two channels for us here in Tally.