DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

GlitteringYellowishAmberpenshell.gif

I realize it's the indys, but can someone explain to me what the light tubes add to the spot?  You're doing a bodyslam piledriver/powerbomb (looks like a Michinoku Driver to me) off a f***ing roof through a table.  Are a couple of light tubes supposed to make it hurt more?  Really?  Or did someone really think this out and decide it wasn't much of a spot unless you put something else on the table?

Arn's double fist pump after a spinebuster was always choice too. There's one in the Starrcade 86 cage match with the RnR that is just glorious because Arn thinks he's got the win after hitting it

James

Arn's double fist pump after a spinebuster was always choice too. There's one in the Starrcade 86 cage match with the RnR that is just glorious because Arn thinks he's got the win after hitting it

James

Possibly my favourite part of War Games 92 is when he runs into the ring, DDT's Windham then hits the most pitch-perfect spinebuster I've ever seen on Ricky Steamboat. Cue fist-pumping

God Bless Saturday Morning Slam

sms011913-07.gif

When I watched this the first time, my browser half-froze trying to load them and it just froze on McGillicutty's sad facial expression for like 30 seconds.  Just SLAYED me.