DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

One of my favorite things ever is that Curt Hennig is a secret superman.  I know that Rey isn't exactly a super heavyweight, but lifting a grown man off the ground like that is fucking crazy.

I still remember the time he decided he was going to f'ing Perfectplex The Giant and then he did it.

One of my favorite things ever is that Curt Hennig is a secret superman.  I know that Rey isn't exactly a super heavyweight, but lifting a grown man off the ground like that is fucking crazy.

I still remember the time he decided he was going to f'ing Perfectplex The Giant and then he did it.

That was so badass

4WaQHeM.gif

• Like 2

The perfectplex itself requires a lot of strength to pull off regardless of if you're doing it to a big guy or not. Controlling someone's body like that and doing a bridge while reaching back to clasp your hands to hook the other guy's leg has to require some pretty insane neck and core strength.

That was so badass

4WaQHeM.gif

He did that again during his short WWE return in 2002. Unfortunately no gifs of that around, but it's on Youtube.

It's funny, because the crowd actually starts laughing, when he puts him in the position and then an audible gasp, when he hits it. Of course the Big Show then kicks out at 1.

• Like 1

ImpressiveIdioticBellsnake.gif

Tommy Young and the fans' reactions really makes the clip. It almost looks like the plan was for them to send the jobber all the way outside... something about the guy's trajectory.