DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I think guys like AJ, Daniels, maybe even Joe if he can ever get out of his deal, would make great NXT mainstays. Like what Benoit's role on WWECW was supposed to be before he fucked up real bad that time.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them on Monday nights, but at 35-40 years old or whatever, I can't see them investing much in guys like that. Especially with DB's injuries. But this would be a cool way to get them a WWE gig. Heck, there are tons of WWE "castoffs" that you could plug into roles like that. Guys like Shelton Benjamin, John Morrison, London & Kendrick (though I doubt they'd go back).

Actually, I have a question: why has there never been any interest from WWE in the MCMGs? That TNA stank?

• Like 1

When Jeff Jarrett makes his appearance at this year's G1 Climax finals, I hope Takayama is there and he's dressed in a robe and carrying a lightsaber and when he finds out that Jarrett asking people to 'Join The Force' doesn't have anything to do with Star Wars, he smacks Jarrett in the head with his lightsaber.

If it's the Miz I vote he take it one level further and beg management to let him Everest German him on the floor.

Everest Spider German to the floor, somehow.

Keep in mind, the tennis racket still had the cover on it. For all we know, Jamesy would stick a metal plate in there.

The announcers would always imply that the racquet was loaded, and JC would tease it in his interviews. In his Midnight Express record book (highly recommended) he told of multiple rackets, and when they would work in an arena with violent fans he had one with a metal plate under the cover. Occasionally one of the ME or their opponents would use the gimmicked racquet in the match, causing much hurting to the boys,

- mama's boy,

RAF

I just got the text alert too, which is word-for-word what the tweet was. This is a big fucking deal. Because if they had Hogan involved AND they sent out a tweet AND they sent out a text alert, WWE's obviously acting like this is a big fucking deal. And I love that they're acknowledging his past.

First person who compares this to Mistico is getting a dirty look across the internet.