DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Cornette is the bitter, spurned lover who never quite got over what he lost, even though he and his ex have grown apart and don't suit each other any more.

Russo is the ex who sponged off of his then-partner for years, joked about "paying his rent in sex", and publicly laments that things didn't work out, while privately spending time looking for newer, less traceable date-rape drugs.

I tend to agree with Cornette on many more things than Russo, but, damn, Jim E. just comes off like a dick in that, and VINCE FUCKING RUSSO comes off like a mature and reasonable adult.'

That's a bad look Jim.

Let's be honest: Some random person running the twitter account for a fast food chain looked way better than either of two washed up wrestling bookers.

Cornette also attacked Wendy's on Twitter back in 2011. I wouldn't accept the challenge, it might end in a screwjob.  

Link: https://twitter.com/TheJimCornette/status/150259579031265280 (From December 23, 2011)

Dear,#Wendys you lost a 35 year customer by changing your shit. Not even Dave ate more of your burgers than me! #fact Fuck You -JimCornette

Cornette is a good guy. He only mentions that shit because people keep asking him about it. He is more than happy to talk about Memphis, Mid South or old NWA. 

But the whole Youshoot crowd wants to hear him cuss about Russo or whatever. You know why Russo does not get mad? He does not give a shit about anyone or anything but himself. That is why he was content to watch TNA rot from within,

• Like 2

Let's be honest: Some random person running the twitter account for a fast food chain looked way better than either of two washed up wrestling bookers.

Cornette also attacked Wendy's on Twitter back in 2011. I wouldn't accept the challenge, it might end in a screwjob.  

Link: https://twitter.com/TheJimCornette/status/150259579031265280 (From December 23, 2011)

Dear,#Wendys you lost a 35 year customer by changing your shit. Not even Dave ate more of your burgers than me! #fact Fuck You -JimCornette

"Cornette's on the top rope! He's reaching for the Baconator! He's only inches away and...WHAT THE HELL? WENDY JUST THREW POWDERED FROSTY MIX INTO HIS EYES! GOD DAMN IT!"

• Like 1

Cornette is a good guy. He only mentions that shit because people keep asking him about it. He is more than happy to talk about Memphis, Mid South or old NWA. 

But the whole Youshoot crowd wants to hear him cuss about Russo or whatever. You know why Russo does not get mad? He does not give a shit about anyone or anything but himself. That is why he was content to watch TNA rot from within,

For a change of pace, who can we ask Corny to talk about other than Russo that would lead him to cuss a lot?