DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

That Dark City Fight Club video led me to wonder what happened to Kory Chavis...always liked him since I saw him on NWA Wildside TV shows. Jon Davis went on to DGUSA/EVOLVE but Chavis just kinda dropped off the map.

#spiiiiinesplitaaaaah

• Like 1

If it was my job to interview wrestlers, whether for a magazine or website, I would make a point of asking every single one of them what their thoughts were on Marc Mero's annual salary.

It would be my own personal 'Stossal Incident'

Make sure to get them to do a Dusty impression. I feel like that's an interview requirement whenever any wrestler who's ever been within a 200 mile radius of Dusty regardless of whether or not they've actually worked with or for him.

If you ever wrestled, watched wrestling, know anyone who likes wrestling, or have heard of wrestling, you should be required to have a Dusty impression in your repertoire. 

• Like 1

If it was my job to interview wrestlers, whether for a magazine or website, I would make a point of asking every single one of them what their thoughts were on Marc Mero's annual salary.

Make sure to get them to do a Dusty impression. I feel like that's an interview requirement whenever any wrestler who's ever been within a 200 mile radius of Dusty regardless of whether or not they've actually worked with or for him.

If you ever wrestled, watched wrestling, know anyone who likes wrestling, or have heard of wrestling, you should be required to have a Dusty impression in your repertoire.

Pretty much anybody, whether they know who he is or not, should have a Dusty impression in their arsenal. If you happen to meet a woman that has a better Dusty impression than you, put a ring on her finger ASAP.

• Like 1

God damn RF shoots wasting ten minutes of every single shoot on the Von Erichs and how much they partied.

• Like 1

That Dark City Fight Club video led me to wonder what happened to Kory Chavis...always liked him since I saw him on NWA Wildside TV shows. Jon Davis went on to DGUSA/EVOLVE but Chavis just kinda dropped off the map.

#spiiiiinesplitaaaaah

He's still wrestling, just nowhere big, he wrestled for this group called Vintage Wrestling in FL a little over a week ago

Jesus fuck the amount of stupid people saying(in regards to #WWETRANSFORMED) shit like "Maybe it's a new Era. This PG shit is lame. Attitude Era needs to come BACK!"

Made me run back to my DVDVR shell and hide. 

• Like 4

How do those 12 year old kids know about The Attitude Era? It was over when they were born.

That's your "Fuck I'm Old" moment of the day. Or if you're Rippa, your "Fuck I'm Old" moment of the hour.

I wonder ... remember how Kane used to wrestle under red lights, and Sin Botcha wrestled under blue? Will WWE Transformer wrestle w/o any lights, since he walks in darkness?

I'm currently enjoying JR's running bit of asking everyone about Taker's streak being broken.

• Like 1