DVDVR Message Board

JULY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

dude - the stars of those shelton benjamin gifs are naito and kota, fuckin' nice!

Additionally it's a guy wearing all white with as generic a haircut/look and no distinguishing scars/tattoos. It could literally be any non-masked lucha/puro/Indy guy at first glance

it really could not, at all

also that GIF made me go quiet and just sit there and watch it a couple times - that is poetry

hbksweetchinmusictosheltonbenjamin.gif

that is the most heath slater looking HBK

also that self-spank becomes weirder every time it replays

LOOK AT IT

ps. this is the day Jarno learned tommy rich was in the motherfucking FBI.. I need a glass of water and a comp

FtnMbf6.gif

ZijJ8ll.gif

I dig The Gambler the mostest, always have, but what in Blue Tarnation is a Jimmy Graffiti?

- I miss squash matches,

RAF

That's Gigolo Jimmy Del Ray, baby!

Alas, I know  who it is but I maybe I should have say "WHY". "Yeah, the kids like this graffiti stuff, so you'll be Jimmy GRAFFITI. Get it?" What if GraffitiMania started running wild, a grassroots swell of disaffected urban teens and rebellious suburban youth, all seeing themselves and their hopes and dreams in the airbrushed tatters of JG, an early Daniel Bryan of Southern stock (southern Pennsylvania, natch), a simple man with a can who made the corporate suits over at Turner stand up and take notice with his ring gyrations and modern murals. He sprayed his way to victory, and We listened.

sponsored by Krylon,

RAF