DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Ineckgb.gif

Jesus holy hell OW!

I thought he fell off the ladder, then I realized the botch was the table not breaking.  I think the planned spot had Kasi (I think that's Kasai) headbutting his way through the table and then headbutting the belt Kanemura is helpfully holding across his body. 

Yeah....That's kinda a dumb idea. 

Ineckgb.gif

Jesus holy hell OW!

I thought he fell off the ladder, then I realized the botch was the table not breaking.  I think the planned spot had Kasi (I think that's Kasai) headbutting his way through the table and then headbutting the belt Kanemura is helpfully holding across his body. 

Yeah....That's kinda a dumb idea. 

It's both, he came up short because the ladder wasn't stable. It was supposed to be a splash because that's what the move is. That's also a chair, not a belt.

At that speed it really looks like the ladder just willfully said "Fuck you, dude, I'm outta here."

Which was then followed up by something like "Look, if any of you assholes has a lightbulb to change or some ducts to install, then you know what/ I'm fine with that.  Climb aboard.  But NO MORE OF THIS SHIT!  I didn't go to trade school for this!!!"

• Like 5