If it was years ago, I'd be like:

zUJe6.jpg

But nowadays I'm like:

35088237.jpg

Oh, and this (thanks to Botchamania, I now hear "Slam Jam" when seeing this:

cornette-face-3-o.gif

• Like 4

1khr5.gif

I really need to watch that match again.

I woke up to Extreme Rules 2012 (1am-4am in the morning UK time) and it was worth it for Cena vs. Lesnar, Sheamus vs. Bryan and Punk vs. Jericho. I thought Cena/Lesnar was terrific on the night. I watched it for the first time in a while a couple of months ago and its still terrific.

Agreed, great match. Should have had Lesnar go over though. Just say the Rock was still down from the Rock loss. A rematch would have been huge if that were the case.

The thing that bothers me about the force chokeslam is that its in a CZW ring.

Zandig will be turning in his grave.

JEEEZUS.

Well, how about a force chokeslam off the top of a cage through a a six-foot-tall stack of light tubes wrapped in barbed wire?

• Like 2

You know, after seeing invisible hand grenades and dance parties in Chikara, the force choke really isn't that big a deal, is it? Also, the Undertaker was a zombie-god, Kane was his burned up demon brother, Terry Funk dry humped the mat when he took a big bump and Ric Flair did the same flop for 35 years. Me thinks the ladies doth protest too much.

• Like 4

I accept everything in wrestling in the context in which it was presented. If it is entertaining to someone; then, it generally has a place in the business. Blowhard takes about the sanctity and the reality of the industry are long passed the point of being useful. That notion has been doomed for decades and with all the crazy shit WWE has done, whining about stuff on small indies that barely any would have seen before it went viral to a degree is very silly.

• Like 3

Or even better, if she came to the ring stumbling, carrying a bottle of whiskey and threatening to fight random people in the crowd!

If you're going to do a stereotype, might as well own it.

Or maybe they're saving that for Devitt...

Or even better, if she came to the ring stumbling, carrying a bottle of whiskey and threatening to fight random people in the crowd!

iSBaX1lGvzt9T.gif

ikFC9LBs0tHLA.gif

• Like 1

iSBaX1lGvzt9T.gif

ikFC9LBs0tHLA.gif

beer3.gif