DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

I wonder if Sullivan did that before Hogan came in, or after just to fuck with him.

That's Evad, not Kevin.  He was Hulk's biggest fan for awhile in WCW.  Feuded with DDP over a rabbit, as well.  Best thing he ever did in his career was get hurt so Cactus took his place teaming with Sullivan against The Nasties at Slamboree.

• Like 1

I wonder if Sullivan did that before Hogan came in, or after just to fuck with him.

That's Evad, not Kevin.  He was Hulk's biggest fan for awhile in WCW.  Feuded with DDP over a rabbit, as well.  Best thing he ever did in his career was get hurt so Cactus took his place teaming with Sullivan against The Nasties at Slamboree.

Eh, I thought he was decent in Portland working as "The Equalizer".  He some potential as a mid-card big man heel in Portland.  Then he went to WCW, got a "bushwhacker'd" character, and things went downhill from there.

I wonder if Jerry Estrada still feels the same about the spot. Or if he has any feeling left at all.

What does Jerry Estrada have to do with that gif anyway?  Have I missed something? That's Kaz Hayashi splatting himself on the concrete.

What does Jerry Estrada have to do with that gif anyway?  Have I missed something? That's Kaz Hayashi splatting himself on the concrete.

Jerry just about killed himself doing something similar. By some accounts, his life now is pretty sad.

• Like 1

Jerry just about killed himself doing something similar. By some accounts, his life now is pretty sad.

Didn't know that.  Thanks.  I want to say Hayashi took years off his career with that bump, but... Hayashi's still active at age 41.