DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

What does Jerry Estrada have to do with that gif anyway?  Have I missed something? That's Kaz Hayashi splatting himself on the concrete.

Jerry just about killed himself doing something similar. By some accounts, his life now is pretty sad.

Didn't know that.  Thanks.  I want to say Hayashi took years off his career with that bump, but... Hayashi's still active at age 41.

Didn't Estrada do it on a regular basis though?

What does Jerry Estrada have to do with that gif anyway?  Have I missed something? That's Kaz Hayashi splatting himself on the concrete.

Jerry just about killed himself doing something similar. By some accounts, his life now is pretty sad.

Didn't know that.  Thanks.  I want to say Hayashi took years off his career with that bump, but... Hayashi's still active at age 41.

Didn't Estrada do it on a regular basis though?

So much so that the salida de bandera is also known as the "Jerry bump"

(NB: Kaz's bump is more of a missed tope con giro than a bandera)

The guy who is a supposed "WWE insider" who was posting about who was being released last Thursday before they were officially up on the WWE page is now reporting that AJ Lee is pregnant. I think this would explain the quick marriage to Punk, but it also may spell the end of AJ in the ring for good.

The guy who is a supposed "WWE insider" who was posting about who was being released last Thursday before they were officially up on the WWE page is now reporting that AJ Lee is pregnant. I think this would explain the quick marriage to Punk, but it also may spell the end of AJ in the ring for good.

Good for her and Punk, but why would it mean the end of her in the ring?  Physically she will be able to get back, and she has a retired husband who can take care of the kid.  

Ooops....posted this in the wrong thread. Meant to put it in the June Discussion thread. Oh well.

And I'd think that she'd be happy with just walking away and living her life comfortably with Punk and their new baby. Why come back at this point?

To be fair he could have thrown Bram's head between Magnus' legs, slipped behind Magnus and dropkicked the back of his head, thus causing Magnus to topple forward and deliver a Canadian Destroyer to Bram.

Anyway, heres some old titty master

tumblr_n0e6h11Srv1ro1bspo1_250.gif

tumblr_n29tewhXKs1rkj3z4o1_250.gif

tumblr_n2wv7mrM1I1s1uj0qo1_250.gif

• Like 2

Good for her and Punk, but why would it mean the end of her in the ring?  Physically she will be able to get back, and she has a retired husband who can take care of the kid.  

Can someone please photoshop Punk with a Baby Bjorn?  Pleeeeeeaaaaase???????

At the very least put his head on Michael Keaton's and AJ's on Teri Garr's...and Flair's on Martin Mull's.

Can someone please photoshop Punk with a Baby Bjorn?  Pleeeeeeaaaaase???????

At the very least put his head on Michael Keaton's and AJ's on Teri Garr's...and Flair's on Martin Mull's.

2uz3xo6.jpg

• Like 5