DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

ExaltedFatalFugu.gif

I can't figure out what they were trying to do here.  Go through the table?  Or not go to the outside of the cage at all.

What's crazier, the fact that he is athletic enough to actually do that flip accurately enough to grab the cage to partially break his fall, or the fact that he thought it would actually make a difference?

I'm waiting for all the fun stuff the Internet is gonna come up with to photoshop in place of Cena throwing those steps half way up the aisle.

• Like 2

Looks like a pretty safe spot... women can take bumps too ya know, she looks like a trained wrestler, not a valet.  I mean its not like Mae Young going through a table.

I'd wager that the problem is the man-on-woman violence, not the nature of the bump itself.

• Like 1

That's from AIW, right?  They do a lot of men vs. women matches.

Yea that was my point, I mean trained wrestler vs. trained wrestler, their gender shouldn't matter but so much.  Its not a real fight.  I don't like matches where a female valet that isn't trained is expected to do spots as that is when we see unnecessary injuries, but as long as everyone is trained I don't think gender matters that match.  Maybe I just watch too much Joshi where most the women look like they could rip my head off, I don't know anything about that particular wrestler, but the spot itself didn't look dangerous or out of bounds.