DVDVR Message Board

Guys you know how I always portray myself as the smart switched on dude who is superior to all of you in opinions and intelligence?

Today I applied for a job and realised that for the last two years of applying for jobs on and off, I've been doing so with the wrong phone number on my resume.

Yeah, your face turn has been completely successful.

Fuck you to a girl I know who posted her engagement pics on Facebook and is pretending like she's some celebrity/reality TV star/actress. The guy she got engaged to looks like he runs a convenience store while she looks like a skinny model, so no loss for me. I'm not bitter, really (I can hear some of you say "yes you are"). I don't mind other girls I'm friends with/acquaintances on Facebook getting hitched because they are mostly not bad. But I just find this particular girl annoying.

Yet you remain "friends" with her on facebook. You're the one at fault here, bucko.

Fuck you to a girl I know who posted her engagement pics on Facebook and is pretending like she's some celebrity/reality TV star/actress. The guy she got engaged to looks like he runs a convenience store while she looks like a skinny model, so no loss for me. I'm not bitter, really (I can hear some of you say "yes you are"). I don't mind other girls I'm friends with/acquaintances on Facebook getting hitched because they are mostly not bad. But I just find this particular girl annoying.

Yet you remain "friends" with her on facebook. You're the one at fault here, bucko.

I swear to God that Andrew recycled this post from the old board.

• Like 1

Guys you know how I always portray myself as the smart switched on dude who is superior to all of you in opinions and intelligence?

Today I applied for a job and realised that for the last two years of applying for jobs on and off, I've been doing so with the wrong phone number on my resume.

Good grief.  Abandon hope, everything is lost.  It's all over but the crying and casket drop. I wish you could see my face contort in agony for you.  You poor soul.  *considers lighting candle for FSW* :(

• Like 1

Fuck you to my sister/cousin. (Now's REALLY not the time from the "you MUST be from Georgia" jokes.) After my family legally adopts you years ago after the ugly irresponsible shitstorm of the divorce your crazy mother and detached father put all of us through, you've spent the last twenty years being a disgusting, abrasive, condescending rude little snot who then marries a man who's only redeeming quality is his facial resemblance to Bam Bam Bigelow,and then has the audacity to run to my parents and cry after a private disagreement between she and I turned heated. Also, FUCK YOU to my folks for refusing to acknowledge that she's only ever used them for money and places to facilitate birthday parties and miscellaneous events for her shitty, spoiled children, telling me once again to "be the bigger person." fuck that. 

I've always valued friends over family. Family is people you feel obligated to associate with. Friends are people you choose. Fuck family, if I don't like you, I won't be speaking to you. My parents and Grandparents are all dead so I really only communicate with maybe five members of my family because they live too far away and I barely know any of them.

In the end, there is something to blood. That obligation is important. Most friends are going to fuck you over, once something better comes along. I mean your family might do it, but at least they will feel sorta shitty for it. But I'm fucked on either front. So I guess fuck me. 

In the end, there is something to blood. 

There really isn't. Staying in a toxic environment simply due to the arbitrary concept of heredity is a phenomenally bad idea. Not every family is good and worth preserving. If one needs to escape, they should.

A big fat hairy FUCK YOU to me for being an absent minded fuck. I pump 60 gallons of diesel and when I go to pay for it I swiped my own debit card instead of the company fuel card. And since it's Labor Day I have to wait until tomorrow to get it corrected.

I would tell my parents that just because they are willing to tolerate my sibling's BS doesn't mean I have to.  And I would tell my sister that she's willing to be an adult who doesnt cry to mommy and daddy like a baby, maybe we can have a civil discussion.  Until then, take your crappy family and shove off, you're bad for my blood pressure.

Sometimes, you've just got to put folks--family or not--in their place.  They'll take advantage of your feelings.  Drop the chick like a bad habit.  And don't lose any sleep over it.  She wouldn't.

Fuck ME for clicking on something I shouldn't have and having to remove 4 or 5 separate pieces of spyware off my system for the first time in like 4 years. I'm running full Star Trek diagnostics here now. Let no notepad file go unobserved.

Also, fuck you to whomever the guy was that used legitimate freeware as a backdrop for trying to install nasty unrelated things on my system because I chose the wrong link off a google list. Come on. Shit like that is not cool.

As "Beneath A Steel Sky" taught us, be vigilant.

• Like 1

I would tell my parents that just because they are willing to tolerate my sibling's BS doesn't mean I have to.  And I would tell my sister that she's willing to be an adult who doesnt cry to mommy and daddy like a baby, maybe we can have a civil discussion.  Until then, take your crappy family and shove off, you're bad for my blood pressure.

Sometimes, you've just got to put folks--family or not--in their place.  They'll take advantage of your feelings.  Drop the chick like a bad habit.  And don't lose any sleep over it.  She wouldn't.

What bugs me the most is that I normally have a good relationship with my parents. They're thoughtful, loving people. But for whatever reason they refuse to acknowledge the cancerous presence that is my older "sister." My younger sister is an angel, so let's not be confused.

I did have a good convo with my mom today. My dad has a weak spot for my "sister," because of who her mom (my aunt and his sister) is to him. But he's close to an assful of her, too. Thanks for the encouragement, everyone. 

Fuck ME for clicking on something I shouldn't have and having to remove 4 or 5 separate pieces of spyware off my system for the first time in like 4 years. I'm running full Star Trek diagnostics here now. Let no notepad file go unobserved.Also, fuck you to whomever the guy was that used legitimate freeware as a backdrop for trying to install nasty unrelated things on my system because I chose the wrong link off a google list. Come on. Shit like that is not cool.As "Beneath A Steel Sky" taught us, be vigilant.

That's just the worst shit. I've had similar difficulties and I don't get it. Why do people do that? It serves no fucking purpose and is just douchebag behavior for no reason. It truly baffles me as to why people do that shit. I can't get my head around it at all.
  • Like 2

Fuck ME for clicking on something I shouldn't have and having to remove 4 or 5 separate pieces of spyware off my system for the first time in like 4 years. I'm running full Star Trek diagnostics here now. Let no notepad file go unobserved.Also, fuck you to whomever the guy was that used legitimate freeware as a backdrop for trying to install nasty unrelated things on my system because I chose the wrong link off a google list. Come on. Shit like that is not cool.As "Beneath A Steel Sky" taught us, be vigilant.

That's just the worst shit. I've had similar difficulties and I don't get it. Why do people do that? It serves no fucking purpose and is just douchebag behavior for no reason. It truly baffles me as to why people do that shit. I can't get my head around it at all.
Because without darkness there can be no light. Without Black Hats there can be no White Hats. Without viruses there can be no Norton's, McAfee, or Avast's. Virus programmers like the one mentioned above allows job security for such companies. In all seriousness, these people suck. I recently had to do a clean install on my laptop because I did everything short of going into registry to find my virus problem. Hell, I should have done that too. I couldn't do much worse.

Fuck the guy who sucker-punched me outside a nightclub Saturday, and gave me a massive concussion...and a nice little bout of amnesia.  I've lost a good hour of my life.

On the plus side, I saved a girl half my size from getting punched in the face by a random psycho. Or so I've been told. I have no clue what happened. I could've been attacked by flying monkeys, for all I know.

Off work for six weeks, so now I have to go on Medical E.I. (no Disability through work), and file with Victim Services, and possibly file a civil suit...fun.

• Like 1