DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

TAKE YOUR PANTIES OFF IF YOURE SORRY!

That line is something me and my friends often use

I bet you get laid like EVERY TIME with that one.

I'm trying it tonight.

My friends are dudes but whatever makes you happy, brother

It's 2014. No one's judging you.

• Like 1

That is a miserable man. It makes me sad.

ETA: I realize it's a single screen shot, so I can't really judge. But as someone who battles clinical depression on a regular basis, I'm starting to wonder if he's got something similar going on. He up and left his job; by all accounts he's not really talking to his friends; and, if I may indulge in some armchair psychology, his constant talk of PMA on Twitter (before he went silent) strikes me as the behaviour of someone to whom a positive mental attitude don't come naturally.

Edited by kafkonia

That is a miserable man. It makes me sad.

He doesn't look very happy there, does he?

It's gotta be hard to leave the rasslin world where every week 20,000 people hang on your every word and gesture -- and go into the real world, where no one knows who you are and no one cares.  It's no wonder Flair and Foley keep coming back. And Jericho, for that matter.

his constant talk of PMA on Twitter (before he went silent) 

What's PMA...Google has been no help.

And, for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure he was smiling about fifteen seconds before they put his name-card up there.

Before all the Psychiatrist's out there finish analyzing the guy based on a photo, apparently Punk was sad over the deaths of some characters on the show.

All the psychiatrist's what?

(Sorry, it just irks me when people misuse apostrophes.)

• Like 3

his constant talk of PMA on Twitter (before he went silent) 

What's PMA...Google has been no help.

And, for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure he was smiling about fifteen seconds before they put his name-card up there.

Positive Mental Attitude.

I think that getting out of WWE will do wonders for him. I'm probably just projecting.