DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

TAKE YOUR PANTIES OFF IF YOURE SORRY!

That line is something me and my friends often use

I bet you get laid like EVERY TIME with that one.

I'm trying it tonight.

My friends are dudes but whatever makes you happy, brother

Your dude friends wear panties?

That reminds me of the Rene Young podcast with Dustin and Cody. Dustin is talking about he and Terri going to Fredericks on Sunset, and he said, "Do you think Vince would let me wear lingerie at Mania?" So he "went to the fat girl section", tried some on, and bought it.

Rene says something like, "I'm trying to picture how that went down. Did you and Terri just decide you'd spend the afternoon lingerie shopping?"

That podcast ep is great.

There's a Renee Young podcast with Dustin and Cody? why does no one tell me these things?

Yup!  It's awesome, especially when they call Dusty. I was walking to the corner store last night around midnight, and I was laughing like crazy walking home. Also, it's pretty informative. The Rhodes family are cool.

Also, I am worried as to why there has not been more Enzo Amore on NXT.

- tittilated & stressed,

RAF

He's injured.  They have him out there sometimes in a wheelchair.  But yeah, he's out for a while with a broken leg or something like that.

I wonder what the legal situation is behind his ring name, I assume he owns it completely because of precedent set with other wrestlers in the same situation. Unless he was dense enough to sign it over or something.

Also, I am worried as to why there has not been more Enzo Amore on NXT.

- tittilated & stressed,

RAF

He's injured.  They have him out there sometimes in a wheelchair.  But yeah, he's out for a while with a broken leg or something like that.

I think he broke his femur, he'll be out for quite awhile.

Bloomberg is now on the "Is WWE for sale?" train.

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-16/wwe-free-for-all-awaits-if-found-sets-sale-real-m-a.html

There's been a lot of smoke around this over the last week for me to believe there's no fire.

The article touches on the one scenario in which I could see Vince selling - a Disney/Pixar situation where the company is owned by an outside entity, but still run independently by the McMahons.

I wonder what the legal situation is behind his ring name, I assume he owns it completely because of precedent set with other wrestlers in the same situation. Unless he was dense enough to sign it over or something.

I thought I read somewhere that he did indeed sign the rights to the name CM Punk over to the WWE. If he did I'm guessing that's why he has "fuck you, I don't need this shit" money.

If you're sad because some shit characters died on a shit tv show, LOL. Between The Hissyfit and his March Madness effort I pretty much feel like this is a representation of me and ol' Chick Magnet.

kratos-kills-hercules-o.gif

Yeah, I don't know man. He seems to be in a pretty great situation now. He's off the road, away from the headache of WWE. Never has to worry about money. Gets to spend all his time reading comics, watching hockey, and banging AJ. I'd love to trade places with him.

• Like 1

WWE.com has an article up asking if the company is ready for a six man tag title...

This isn't the first time they have brought up the 6 man title.

So either they are using the website has been doing subtle little test balloons

Or Tenryu is booking for them now