DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Here's a question: after Reigns turns on the Shield, would you keep Ambrose and Rollins together as a team?

I think the way its headed and how I would do it are one and the same. Rollins will stick by Ambrose after Reigns finally has enough, and then down the road Ambrose will expose himself even further as the selfish scumbag he is, leading to Rollins finally turning the corner and being the new "edgy dangerous guy" all the fat chicks love. Seth Hardy, basically.

Reigns is ready to be a face on his own, Rollins isn't quite there yet but he will be.

They will repackage Bo Dallas as a member of the Shield, with the idea of giving him a push after several months as the guy who breaks away from the team to be his own man.

Oh dear god, no.  Bo as a badass?  I think not.  Bo would be the chickenshit heel who hires the Shield to be his bodyguards.

Take this for whatever it is worth but per Kurt Angle's wife's twitter - Kurt is one of the names on the possible contestant list for the next season of Dancing With The Stars

Giovanna Angle ‏@GiGiAngle  46m

@RealKurtAngle is on the list to be a possible contestant for Dancing With The Stars Season 18!!! RT if you want to see him on @DancingABC!!

Glad i'm not the only one who sees Micks creep side.

Crowe in the Shield would be cool, but I love that dudes enterance in NXT, would like him to get some mojo with it first.

When Roman breaks away, even if the Shield is kept as a team and has a new guy, it's not going to be the same. I hope it doesn't drop Dean and Seth lower.