DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL DRAFT

RIPPA

Listening to Matt Millen hurts my soul.

Yeah.  Your soul.  Sure.

Shhh.  I don't want anyone to know that I was born without one. :)

Not what I meant.

Let him run the Colts for 6 years, then find out how it feels to hear him speak.

I don't for the life of me know why they thought him going at 16 made any sense at all. 

It makes sense going into training camp with FOUR quarterbacks and no attempt to get tangibly better on both the offensive and defensive line. Makes a ton of sense. *wanking motion*

• Like 1

Listening to Matt Millen hurts my soul.

Yeah.  Your soul.  Sure.

Shhh.  I don't want anyone to know that I was born without one. :)

Not what I meant.

Let him run the Colts for 6 years, then find out how it feels to hear him speak.

See, I had forgotten how he had run the Silverdome Kittys, since they're never run well anyway.  ZING! :P

So, yeah. The Dolphins drafted a lineman. Whee.Um, PLEEEEEEEEASE don't fuck with the Asian equipment manager?

But it's nice to see Miami has learned from last year's trials and is ready to move forward. Wait, what's that, @MikePouncey?

"Great pick! I can't wait for our gifts he's getting us lol"

Oy.

Cleveland is gong to be a fun fantasy team this year.  Gordon is guaranteed gold and it will be interesting to see what Ben Tate and Johnny Football get up to.

I'm praying we can get Marqise Lee with the 3rd pick today.  I was trying my hardest not to get caught up with this draft nonsense, but who the fuck am I kidding I love what the Browns did.  They have a top five corner in the league, and just added the best one in the draft.  They drafted a quarterback who may or may not be good, but they used a pick that they got for someone we all know isn't good.  They picked up another 1st round draft pick next year from the Buffalo Bills, which let's face it is probably going to be in the top 10.  The Browns have been better at the draft than most people give them credit for, especially if you ignore quarterbacks and running backs.  Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Joe Haden, and Josh Gordon are all incredible players, we just need to hit on one of the 350 quarterbacks we take in my life. 

If the Bills can get a T today I'll fell better about Watkins. Thing is the AFC East(aside from the Pats) is pretty close together, and Brady's bound to get old  one of these years. It's not out of question to make the playoffs. . . I just am a little wary of the move. . .At least it wasn't the tight end who couldn't block. . .

I just saw the Sal Pal Homeless guy story and nothing to going to trump that today

The giant fucking pause Sal Pal takes before saying "DRAFT MANZIEL" is what puts it over the top

I took that long pause more as Sal Pal is making this whole fucking story up and is trying to think of what else to say. 

That whole stole rang so false and made up...

I wonder if the long pause was Sal Pal thinking "I can't believe this is what my career has fallen to doing..."

I like the Cowboy pick just because it is probably the first time the Dallas Cowboys have the seventh best defense in the state of Texas next year.  And that's fun.

1. HoustonTexans

2. Baylor Bears

3. Texas Longhorns

4. Texas A&M Aggies

5. UTEP Miners

6. San Antonio Talons

7. Dallas Cowboys

Our offense will be a motherfucker this year.

C'mon, there has to be a 5A school in Flower Mound they could fall behind too.

The past few years, the Draft having old football players announcing the picks has been rather interesting, and it is nice to see those old dudes, even if it makes me feel old as I remember them.

I am not sure what sort of wacky camo jacket Brad Meester is wearing, but that Marqise Lee pick was a smart move to me.