DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL DRAFT

RIPPA

I have no issue with Beckham per se

It's more that I think WR is a position you can get good players with later... especially the Giants have been able to do this.

And its gonna be hard for Eli to hit him when he is constantly on his back

Jesus a linebacker for the Steelers.  Yeah he is fast as hell but a corner was out there  :angry:

I hope someone has a 100 DVD set of 1980's Puerto Rico available for DEAN if this picks turns out to be who we want it to be

If the cowboys trade up to try and get Manziel after what they already paid Romo I may hurl my head into my fireplace

There would be some comedy though. People that shit on Romo for years will start rushing to his defense.

He is falling to the 2nd round isn't he.

It's like WWE booking in draft form. Push him really hard then job him out for a little while to see how he handles it.

He is falling to the 2nd round isn't he.

It's like WWE booking in draft form. Push him really hard then job him out for a little while to see how he handles it.

He's on a losing streak Michael Cole!!! Ever since he won that title!!!

[two weeks later]

Don't call him a bully, Michael Cole!!! He's changed his attitude and gotten more aggressive and it's working for him

[one month later]

He's a dancing buffoon Michael Cole!!! Somebody get him out of here!!!!

[three weeks later]

Betty White just knocked him out, Michael Cole!!! He's trending worldwide!!!

• Like 1

I don't follow college football enough to follow the draft too much, but I'm not sure I've seen anything funnier than that "Johnny Football to Dallas" narrative dying and the sad looks on the fan's faces when he wasn't taken.