DVDVR Message Board

This better lead to a match between Austin and a certain "Mr. Rat" 

Which of course will be marred with interference from Mr. Fly and Superfly Jimmy Snuka, perfectly setting up the suggestion I emailed him that he book the Podcast One All-Stars (Austin, Jericho, Piper and JR) vs Mr. Fly, Superfly Snuka and Mr. Fly's 2 masked hired assassins The Killer Bees in a Chamber of Horrors match.

Just finished the Dutch episode. I really can't believe there's a dude on the roster who is stupid enough/has enough balls to say "I'm not renting a car" in front of Dutch Mantell.

Today on the podcast..

Vader discusses causing Japanese people to riot

and Japanese kids hitting Vader with nunchuks while he's wearing the helmet, and he has a copy of the helmet at his house

Also some random asskissing towards Austin for SS97

and calling Salman Hashimikov "Victor Hashimikov"

Don't take a shot for every time Vader says "buddy" or else you will die

• Like 1

Vader constantly saying "Buddy, i'll tell you what" makes the whole monster thing even more horrifying, doesn't it?

Also, should the Barbarian be moved down the toughness slightly for losing a finger strength test to Harley Race? or would that be unfair?

Today it's Justin Credible!

1) he speaks Portuguese

2) Aldo Montoya was part of a plan by the WWF to get big in Brazil

3a) Aldo Montoya was going to be a soccer player wrestler at first

3b) Aldo and Montoya aren't actually Portuguese names

4) naturally "Justin Credible" came off of a bumper sticker

5) Justin Credible talks about being addicted to Oxy/Heroin!

5b) and being offered a joint at a DGUSA show

5c) and being asked to test some free heroin

6) The Headshrinkers gave him his first concussion on a RAW match (7/5/93, Headshrinkers v. PJ and Aaron Ferguson. Match starts 19min in, He's not kidding, Samu knocked him out ice cold)

7) Indy guys don't sell enough

8) there's a rattling coin sound in the background on occasion

• Like 1

6) The Headshrinkers gave him his first concussion on a RAW match (7/5/93, Headshrinkers v. PJ and Aaron Ferguson. Match starts 19min in, He's not kidding, Samu knocked him out ice cold)

Jesus Christ. Maybe it's because I'm used to the immediate medical attention they've been giving guys for at least the past 10-15 years, but I cannot believe that at any point, no medical personnel came down to ringside after it was blatantly obvious that one of the competitors was comatose on the mat.

Jesus Christ. Maybe it's because I'm used to the immediate medical attention they've been giving guys for at least the past 10-15 years, but I cannot believe that at any point, no medical personnel came down to ringside after it was blatantly obvious that one of the competitors was comatose on the mat.

Kayfab brother.

The Tommy Rogers interview is outstanding. It might be the most open and calm discussion about steroids and drugs in wrestling I've ever heard.

And Austin is just fantastic . Tommy could easily just have been all over the place but Austin does a great job steering the conversation in a subtle non confrontational way. It's fantastic.