DVDVR Message Board

It is really hilarious, isn't in? Also, INCREDIBLY WEIRD because Missy was courting a fucking teenager! Bischoff is trying to court this kid as his business partner. Hervey, at this point, is just "Wayne" from the Wonder Years! Regardless of his family, he's just Kevin's dickhead brother.

It's like one of those movies where people see someone else as "the chosen one" and the perceived chosen one is just a dude and doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. I have this weird feeling that Hervey was so much of a dolt that he didn't capitalize or take advantage of this once.

In the spirit of Hogan claiming he missed a chance to endorse the George Foreman grill, Jason Hervey should claim he missed a chance to play Neo in the Matrix

Anyone else think it odd that Bischoff repeatedly referred to his wife of 30-plus years as "my current wife"? 

not any weirder than some of the activities they enjoyed at Atlanta clubs

i'm guessing they'll fix Part 2 of Bischoff because right now it goes directly into the interview, then it ends, then we get the opener, then we get 20 minutes of the interview preceding the start of the show

Apparently part 3 is the fan Q&A, and part 4 will be next Thursday. And Bischoff will be on a show with Jim Ross soon

So..

Is Scott Hall coming up with the idea of Crow Sting something that was known? or something exclusive?

In Kevin Sullivan's 1996 WCW Timeline with Kayfabe Commentaries, he gives Hall and Nash a ton of credit for coming up with a bunch of stuff in 96. Seemed like both, especially Hall, had (have?) a real good mind for the business.

Sting being the second option for the third man was something I did not know before this interview.

I would have liked to see "that" version of the nWo.

Edit:

Austin is an expert at a few things.

1) Drinking Beer

2) Pro Wrestling

3) Drinking Beer

Sting being the second option for the third man was something I did not know before this interview.

Nah, THAT version of the NWO gets steamrolled by the resurgence of Hulkamania, brother.  Possibly in a handicap match.

Nah, THAT version of the NWO gets steamrolled by the resurgence of Hulkamania, brother.  Possibly in a handicap match.

By Fall Brawl in Wargames. Hulk, Savage, Lex and newly turned Giant destroy the Outsiders, Sting and Syxx in the alternate universe.

Hulkamaniacs win, Hulk gets 5 minutes with Ted DiBiase in the cage. VK Wallstreet invades setting up the alternate reality 1996 Starrcade main event, where Ric Flair will still somehow take the pin.

By Fall Brawl in Wargames. Hulk, Savage, Lex and newly turned Giant destroy the Outsiders, Sting and Syxx in the alternate universe.

Hulkamaniacs win, Hulk gets 5 minutes with Ted DiBiase in the cage. VK Wallstreet invades setting up the alternate reality 1996 Starrcade main event, where Ric Flair will still somehow take the pin.

I was thinking something more along the lines of the Uncensored '96 main event, but with more Hulkamania.  

Is it just the bad stuff in 1998/1999 he doesn't remember or pretty much nothing at all? I know in a lot of Russo's shoots, he allegedly doesn't remember the silly stuff he wrote but seems to clearly remember someone else being an idiot or something he wrote that turned out good.