DVDVR Message Board

I dunno why I didn't think of it at the time, but how the hell did Austin confuse Eric Young with James Storm? He's met Eric Young. Interviewed him in person at 316 Gimmick Street even.

Austin takes a lot of swigs of beer for the working man.

I dunno why I didn't think of it at the time, but how the hell did Austin confuse Eric Young with James Storm? He's met Eric Young. Interviewed him in person at 316 Gimmick Street even.

In his defense... With that much enthusiasm for RATS and DEER HUNTER 2014 ans DIET RED BULL and shit like that, I think we'd all get confused on basic wrestling facts from time to time.

I need to isolate all the rat talk and share it on my company website. ( I work for a pest control company). All the rat facts are shit we have to know, and are tested on so this was pretty funny for me. :)

Don't forget, if you backdrop a rat, make sure you elevate him to 51 feet so he'll sell the backdrop.  Otherwise you'll expose the business. 

• Like 1

I got the impression he didn't actually watch the match, just read about it.

I got a chuckle out of Jimmy Korderas talking about Big Show sitting in on his traveling group's card game and him getting hot when someone accused him of pulling shenanigans with his shuffle and Korderas going "I didn't see nothin' I'm a referee."

God dammit Steve. You just spoke with Eric Bischoff for 35 minutes about Beer, Hunting, and Flight 315. No, I will not use Legalzoom. 

Part 2 better pick up.  Hopefully Austin was just setting him up for the tough questions.

Yeah, I like hearing about the guests lives outside of wrestling, but I truly do not give a damn about the backstory of how Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey market a beer in 4 states or how interested Bischoff is in elk hunting. 

Bischoff is the type of guy who always has a "thing".  The board game he peddled to Verne.  A lawncare business.  Seems like the dude was always running a get rich quick scheme.  

That WCW thing really seemed to work for a while. 

What's the deal with Jason Hervey? I always thought that his relationship with Bischoff was random. 

I love the thought of Missy and the 90s WCW roster and Eric B. doing whatever they can to curry the favor of Hollywood kingpin Jason Hervey. "Yeah, Firebreaker Chip, I think I can cast you as a camp counselor on The Wonder Years. Let me talk to my man..."

It is really hilarious, isn't in? Also, INCREDIBLY WEIRD because Missy was courting a fucking teenager! Bischoff is trying to court this kid as his business partner. Hervey, at this point, is just "Wayne" from the Wonder Years! Regardless of his family, he's just Kevin's dickhead brother.

It's like one of those movies where people see someone else as "the chosen one" and the perceived chosen one is just a dude and doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. I have this weird feeling that Hervey was so much of a dolt that he didn't capitalize or take advantage of this once.

I enjoyed it well enough, but Bischoff's laugh throughout was super annoying. Kinda like he thinks everything he says is funnier than anyone else does.