DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

I'm still unsure about starting Cam. I'm leaning towards Rivers, but I have him, Cam and Palmer to choose between. In a perfect world, each guy has a great day given their match ups. Knowing my luck though, Rivers is going to be shit.

I traded away Forsett to upgrade my receivers since I had Bell & Gurley as my two headed monster the rest of the year. Yep, I'm fucked. What's worse, I log in to my league and find 5 pending trade proposals for Gurley because everyone knows it.

I just realized that I was playing Drew Brees in TWO leagues

Including one where the guy clearly isn't checking his team anymore since he has two guys on bye

Grr....

I'm feeling really good about my team right now, think I'm about to make a run.\

Derek Carr at QB

Dion Lewis/Mark Ingram/LaGarrette Blount/Javaris Allen at RB (and maybe DeAngelo Williams if I get lucky, but I'm 5th in the waiver wire despite being 5-3 after this week, so unlikely)

Dez/Larry Fitzgerald/Brandon Marshall/Tavon Austin/Michael Crabtree\Anquan Boldin at WR

Travis Kelce/Tyler Eifert at TE

Gostkowski at K

Panthers D

It's a PPR league, and I'm sitting in 4th at 4-3, but I just beat the team in 3rd to put us both at 5-3. Barring injury, I think I have a shot.

I'm currently 3-5 in my league, but through some lucky waiver claims (I was able to get Deangelo Williams despite being 5th in the order and I picked Dez up a couple weeks before he was activated) I like the depth on my team.

QB: Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers

RB: Deangelo Williams, Chris Ivory, Ronnie Hillman, Karlos Williams, Legarrette Blount

WR: Dez Bryant, AJ Green, TY Hilton, Martavis Bryant, Davante Adams

TE: Greg Olsen

K: Stephen Gostkowski

D/ST: Bills, Vikings

I'm fine with my QB depth. It could be worse. One team in my league has Josh McCown and Tyrod Taylor. Another has Teddy Bridgewater and Jameis Winston. I'll happily take Rodgers and Luck over that kind of situation.