DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

In my 2 QB league, am I giving up too much if I trade Carson Palmer for Alex Smith and Chris Ivory? I don't think my trade partner will give up Lacy, but I think he will give up Ivory. The question is, how good will Ivory be going forward.

Damn, Andre Johnson was (and still is) sitting on the waiver wire in my league, and I had an open spot after dropping my extra kicker. Used it to pick up Steve Smith Sr., who got dropped because he's injured. I'm playing a little loose and fast, since I'm rolling with only one QB and one defense, but I can always drop one of my WRs for a week, as loosing Tavon Austin or Michael Crabtree won't make or break my team. Hell, at this point I could drop Alfred Morris and give two shits.

I need some trade help, as in, what should I offer.

PPR league and one of the guys in another division has Tyrod and no other QB. He also has Devonta Freeman. His WRs could be better and his other RB options are Ingram, Ellington, and Lamar Miller.

I have Palmer and Cam as QBs. For WRs I have ODB, Hopkins, Sanders, Kearse, Shorts, and Hurns. If it helps, my RBs are Crowell, Chris Johnson, McCoy, and Murray.

If you were in my shoes, what would you offer as a trade for Freeman? I could part ways with Palmer or Cam honestly. As for my WRs, I would at least like to hold onto two of my best three (ODB, Hopkins and Sanders), but again, I'm willing to part with any of them.

I was thinking Palmer or Cam, along with Sanders or ODB.

Any thoughts?

You could be one of the people who got screwed over by Theo Riddick. Guy in my league who was 4-0 had a shitty day with his team, but still looked like he would win against the guy who was in dead last...until Theo put up +20 points.

So I have a three way QB Controversy. I can start Luck against New England which doesn't sound like a good idea when he's at his best and after the season he's been having it sounds like an even worse decision. Then you add in that he might not be 100 percent and it just doesn't sound like a great idea. 

But sadly my backup is Colin Kaepernick I always thought this guy was severely overrated and this year he's not even playing worthy of a backup spot. I keep hoping he'll come out of it. 

I picked up Andy Dalton who seems like a no brainer to play but he's playing against Buffalo who have been shutting everyone not named Tom Brady down.

So I'm leaning towards Dalton does anyone think Luck or Colin is a better option?