DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

Carolina and Graham seem the obvious choices to me. Eifert had one monster game, one ok game and one stinker so he wouldn't be a bad play but I really think Wilson is starting to click with Graham. Plus Detroit's defense is hot garbage. Atlanta has a really good offense so I'd stay away from them.

I'm likely to take a loss in both of my leagues, which sucks, because none of my players did shit. For a brief moment, it looked like I would pick up a win in my 2 QB league, but then they called back Mark Ingram's TD and that asshole Khiry vultured it.

My last 3 weeks were really consistent. This week though, was just awful. Julio Jones, Peyton Manning, the Bills D, the Cardinals D, ODB, Cam Newton, Latavius Murray, Travis Kelce, Tyrod Taylor (kinda), Kyle Rudolph and Emmanuel Sanders all shit the bed across both of my teams. Meanwhile, Chris Johnson had another good outing, Crowell put up 15 points (PPR), Cecil Shorts put up 18 points (PPR).

My hope is that this was just a weird week. If Chris Johnson has somehow turned back into a good RB again, then a team with Cam (or Palmer), Latavius, Chris Johnson, ODB, Hopkins, Kelce, Sanders, the Cardinals D and a streaming kicker shouldn't get blown out of the water 86 to 123 is a PPR league.

Then again, my opponent has Freeman, who gives your team god-mode when he puts up 37 points by himself.

Russell Wilson did his best to cost me one game yesterday with those second half fumbles.  Fortunately he redeemed himself with that long completion on the last (no kneel down) play of the game.  Wound up winning by less than .4 points thanks to that play.  That would've been a pisser to lose.  My opponent and I outscored every other team in the league by at least 20.

My other team is sitting at 4-0, despite being mediocre at WR and terrible at RB.  TJ Yeldon is my top scoring RB so far.  My leading scorer outside of QB is my defense, and my kicker is third.  At some point, the law of averages has to catch up with me there.

Someone else in my PPR league already has Duke Johnson. Would it be an overreach if I offered up Emmanuel Sanders in a trade? Currently, Sanders is my flex guy. My other WRs are ODB, Hopkins, Kearse and Shorts. My current RBs are Latavius, Chris Johnson, Crowell and Sproles. And since we're talking about a flex position, my TEs are Kelce and Heath Miller.

I really don't like the depth on my team and the shitty thing is that the waiver order never changes. Whatever the draft order was is what the waiver order is. Any other league I've been in has that waiver order change from week to week depending on either your current ranking or the waiver claims you've already made.

I'd like to improve my depth, but I'm not sure how outside of trades and I feel like I'm in a tough spot because giving up any of my best guys, like ODB, Hopkins and maybe even Latavius leaves me potentially losing out on a bunch of points. I also have Palmer and Cam as my QBs and I suppose I could trade one of them to add some depth. If I were to trade anyone, I would lean towards Palmer.

What do you guys think?

My starting roster for one of my leagues plays against Jacksonville, Tennessee, Oakland, Kansas City, Houston and Cleveland next week.  I might score like 200 points against all those defenses.

The real only question is whether I want to run with Jameis as my QB for the week while Cam's on bye or pick him up for something better (it's a keeper league and hoping he might be worth something in a year or two).

Someone else in my PPR league already has Duke Johnson. Would it be an overreach if I offered up Emmanuel Sanders in a trade? Currently, Sanders is my flex guy. My other WRs are ODB, Hopkins, Kearse and Shorts. My current RBs are Latavius, Chris Johnson, Crowell and Sproles. And since we're talking about a flex position, my TEs are Kelce and Heath Miller.

I really don't like the depth on my team and the shitty thing is that the waiver order never changes. Whatever the draft order was is what the waiver order is. Any other league I've been in has that waiver order change from week to week depending on either your current ranking or the waiver claims you've already made.

I'd like to improve my depth, but I'm not sure how outside of trades and I feel like I'm in a tough spot because giving up any of my best guys, like ODB, Hopkins and maybe even Latavius leaves me potentially losing out on a bunch of points. I also have Palmer and Cam as my QBs and I suppose I could trade one of them to add some depth. If I were to trade anyone, I would lean towards Palmer.

What do you guys think?

I'm not sold on the Browns offense and definitely would not recommend having 2 of their RBs on your roster, so I would avoid Duke personally. Maybe offer up Palmer/Sanders and Crowell or Sproles and try to get someone like Arian Foster, Todd Gurley or Lamar Miller + a slightly lower tier QB (unless there are decent options on the wire). I'd start with whoever has Peyton Manning (not saying you should ask for him, but offering up one of his top targets might entice them)

Gore (vs. HOU) or Spiller (vs. PHI)? I'm leaning towards Spiller, as he finally broke out last week and Philly is a mess.

Graham (vs. CIN) or Eifert (vs. SEA)? Neither one's a great matchup, obviously, but I'm leaning towards Eifert because Graham has been so uneven so far.

I'd go with Gore, Spiller had one fluke reception but only a couple carries last week, I'd wait to make sure he is actually part of their schemes. With Luck out, Gore will get more carries (in theory) and they are against a sub-par rushing defense.