DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

PPR league, who should I start...

- Travis Kelce or Antonio Gates

- Cam Newton or Carson Palmer

I was finally able to trade one of my three QBs this week, dealing Phillip Rivers away for DeSean Jackson. It's a gamble, but I want the depth (current WRs are OBJ, Hopkins, Hurns, Sanders and Funchess). Plus, I can afford to deal Rivers because I have Cam and Carson, and the guy I dealt him to is not a threat to me.

Ware is really risky, though. I haven't seen anything saying West is out. In fact, the last thing I saw was that West will probably play.

That said, ESPN must know something I don't because West is projected to have 0 points and Ware is projected to have 12.

Started the day with Graham at TE for one team, and Gronk for the other.  Oof.

Also managed to leave two receivers on the bench for one team that each scored more than all the receivers and backs that I started for that team combined.

And somehow I've still got a good chance to win both games.

Someone else in my 2 QB league had those two on their bench as well, going with Palmer and Romo as his QBs, and Dez as one of his WRs.

He miraculously won because I urged him to start Brandon Marshall instead of Demerius Thomas and his opponent's team totally shit the bed. Guy had Brees, Forte, Lamar Miller and Brandin Cooks all starting.

This was another week where it felt like everyone shit the bed. If a player wasn't out (Freeman comes to mind) then you had top 10, hell, top 5 players at their position just having really shitty days. Look at this list:

- Forte

- Gurley

- Chris Johnson

- Julio Jones

- Hopkins

- Brown

- Demerius Thomas

- KC Defense

There's other examples too, but man, unless you religiously follow r/fantasyfootball or some other resource and were really lucky, you got fucked. In the 2 QB league, I will continue on as having the lead in points for, 2nd in points against, and I'm hanging out to a playoff spot by a thread.

I'm a Gronk owner. .5 PPR league. Do I try to claim:

- Chandler

- Rudolph

- Clay

- Rodgers

- Daniels

From a matchup standpoint, Rudolph may be the best choice and a sleeper pick. Seahawks are giving up the 2nd most points to TE this season. Daniels has the 2nd best matchup against the Chargers, but those targets could just as easily go to Davis. Out of the five though, Clay may be the most athletic AND talented, but I do think Rudolph is very talented, he just lacks some athleticism. As for Chandler, I have nothing left in my budget, so I doubt I'm getting him. He's my first pick so I could get lucky and claim him if no one else does, but my first backup choice will be the one I likely get.

I also left out McDonald because the Bears are a tough matchup for TEs and I've seen more than a few Niners fans say these last two games have been a fluke.

So what do you guys think? Playoffs are on the line.