DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

Am I crazy to be considering benching Aaron Rodgers (@ARI) for Kirk Cousins (@PHI)? Even with Mathieu out, Rodgers hasn't exactly been killing it this year. I can't expect to get another 85 points out of David Johnson and Antonio Brown to make up the difference.

But the championship seems like a bad time to be switching QBs, especially when one is AARON RODGERS.

While I think my team is stronger than my opponent's on paper, I feel like I need 25+ from my QB this week.

DeMarco Murray or Bilal Powell??

That's not even a question. Powell absolutely. Screw you Demarco for wasting my second round pick

In my championship with the top prize getting $700 thanks to Eddie Lacy/Lamar Miller dropping a turd. The guy I am playing has Cam so I am hoping they bench him after Carolina scores four rushing TDs.

• Like 1

Murray is the 3rd or 4th RB on the team at this point so yeah Powell.

Rodgers has been not himself this season so I could see it. I would say think about it over the next few days and Saturday night around 8 go with your Gut.

If Brees is out I will be starting Kirk Cousins​ in the DVDVR money league in the game to decide who gets their entry fee back.

I have no idea what to do for my PPR league championship game. First, my RB situation is not good. I have Shady, Latavius, CAP and Ajayi. I could drop Ajayi for Gillislee. My opponent already has Karlos. I'm guessing I start Latavius and CAP?

Then there is my QB situation. To this point, Cam has carried me. Since he could be rested though, do I start Palmer instead?

And I need to figure out what to do with OBJ. I'm either going to have DeSean or Sanders start for him.

Fantasy Football Championship (standard league) this week for me and I am IN A PICKLE!

Who do I start in my W/T flex spot?
Jarvis Landry (vs IND)
Michael Crabtree (vs SD tomorrow)
Allen Hurns (at NO)

Rest of my roster:

QB: Derek Carr

WR: Mike Evans

WR: Martavis Bryant

RB: Charcandrick West

RB: Darren McFadden

TE: Greg Olsen

W/R: David Johnson

W/T: ???

Bench:

Teddy Bridgewater

Delanie Walker

Denard Robinson

A.J. Green (don't like his matchup vs. DEN esp. w/ a backup QB)

2 of the 3 aforementioned WRs above

This is risky as hell, but how good of a play would the Miami D/ST be this week? They're not that great, but the Colts have looked terrible as of late. Haselbeck can't play a game without getting hurt and he's playing hurt to begin with.

So basically, Miami taking on the Colts, or Arizona, taking on Green Bay?

I have no idea what to do for my PPR league championship game. First, my RB situation is not good. I have Shady, Latavius, CAP and Ajayi. I could drop Ajayi for Gillislee. My opponent already has Karlos. I'm guessing I start Latavius and CAP?

Then there is my QB situation. To this point, Cam has carried me. Since he could be rested though, do I start Palmer instead?

And I need to figure out what to do with OBJ. I'm either going to have DeSean or Sanders start for him.

Murray and Cap. Panthers hate the Falcons Cam will want to torch them so will Ron Rivera. I would go with Desean that secondary plus revenge=points!

Fantasy Football Championship (standard league) this week for me and I am IN A PICKLE!

Who do I start in my W/T flex spot?Jarvis Landry (vs IND)

Michael Crabtree (vs SD tomorrow)

Allen Hurns (at NO)

Rest of my roster:

QB: Derek Carr

WR: Mike Evans

WR: Martavis Bryant

RB: Charcandrick West

RB: Darren McFadden

TE: Greg Olsen

W/R: David Johnson

W/T: ???

Bench:

Teddy Bridgewater

Delanie Walker

Denard Robinson

A.J. Green (don't like his matchup vs. DEN esp. w/ a backup QB)

2 of the 3 aforementioned WRs above

I would go with Landry.

This is risky as hell, but how good of a play would the Miami D/ST be this week? They're not that great, but the Colts have looked terrible as of late. Haselbeck can't play a game without getting hurt and he's playing hurt to begin with.

So basically, Miami taking on the Colts, or Arizona, taking on Green Bay?

Fins since on one knows how Rodgers will play.

Matt Forte (vs Tampa) or Todd Gurley (vs Seattle)??

Tough PPR Forte standard Gurley hope for 60 yards and a touchdown.

My roster for the finals, as it stands. Still debating the Rodgers/Cousins swap. Any other comments or suggestions are always appreciated. Starters bolded.

QB: Aaron Rodgers (@ARI) Kirk Cousins (@PHI)

RB: David Johnson (GB) Danny Woodhead (@OAK) Javorius Allen (PIT) Bryce Brown (StL) Darren McFadden (@BUF) Christine Michael (StL)

WR: Antonio Brown (@BAL) John Brown (GB) Davante Adams (GB) Jordan Matthews (WAS)

TE: Jordan Reed (@PHI) Delanie Walker (HOU)

FLEX: Desean Jackson (@PHI)

K: Chris Boswell (@BAL)

DST: Texans (@TEN) Steelers (@BAL)

Basically, my entire season hinges on Ari-GB, Phi-Was and Pit-Bal being high scoring. It's PPR, hence why Woodhead is in, rather than McFadden. I don't need him to duplicate last week, but 7 catches and a TD would be nice.

Rodgers vs Captain Kirk has been the talk of Reddit the last couple days and I've been swayed into thinking Kirk is the better play. It's risky and bold, but you know what they say: Ride or die.

For your RB, I do not at all believe that Woodhead is going to have anything close to the week he had last week, but given your other RBs, and that it's PPR, Woodhead is probably your best option.

My opponent in the 'ship is rolling with the Browns as his WRs as well and he's likely going to beat me, so you may as well keep that train rolling.

And Chris Boswell is the secret weapon in fantasy football. 

For your RB, I do not at all believe that Woodhead is going to have anything close to the week he had last week, but given your other RBs, and that it's PPR, Woodhead is probably your best option.

It's hilarious how useless DMC's 100 yard games are in fantasy. With Gordon out, I figure Woodhead's floor is at least 10 points, as he's sure to get 5+catches, since they won't be force feeding the rookie in hopes of turning him into something not worthless.

Thanks to DeSean Jackson and Antonio Gates for totally fucking my team over in the championship. Worthless fucks. Figures, I'm the highest scoring team all season... Except in the ship.

I could have really used that $500.

I think I weathered DJax whiffing on that TD pass by having Reed and his monster game and Woodhead's solid PPR outing. Staked out a 59 point lead. If Antonio Brown and David Johnson keep doing their things, I feel pretty confident in a win. My opponent was carried to the finals by CAM and the Chiefs D, hopefully both are just good today, not great.

Thanks to DeSean Jackson and Antonio Gates for totally fucking my team over in the championship. Worthless fucks. Figures, I'm the highest scoring team all season... Except in the ship.

I could have really used that $500.

Replace Antonio Gates with Amari Cooper and you're living that Vincey life. Still alive because Cam and DeAngelo Williams but 5 total points from two spots is pretty debilitating.

Holy fucking shit. The stat correction for Latavius Murray is going to cause me to lose. At first, I thought that no way would I lose by 3,it would be more than that.

I fucking lost by 3 points!!!

Now what? Am I just fucked? This is in regard to the play at the end of the half. Both penalties were declined. Then, the next day, 3 points disappear because of the stat correction with no explanation. Then NFL changed it to show that one of the penalties was accepted, except on ESPN and Yahoo, it shows both penalties were declined.

I'm so fucking pissed. I'm as annoyed because my dumbass trusted Ted Ginn Jr instead of Allen Hurns.

At about 5 o'clock, I sent a congratulatory text to the commissioner of one of my leagues, as it looked like he was about to win his first title. He had a 60 point lead with all the late games at half time. His opponent's team was doing nothing, the score was about 92-32 and the commish still had two players going.

He is now losing. The opponent had Lacy, Gurley, A. Robinson (51.1 points, almost all in the second halves of their games) and the Vikings D. Commish had Christine Micheal and the Seahawks D (combined 3 points) to try and get him some breathing room.

He just texted me back "This is a nightmare."

Of course, he has no one but himself to blame, he trusted Michael more than Megatron or Hurns.

Ouch on both accounts!

Craig I remember years ago A Warner TD to Boldin got overturned several days later to a Boldin running TD which costed Warner owners semi finals of the Playoffs. I think ESPN said something like at least 10,000 leagues were effected with changed outcomes.