DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

There was a Denard Robinson stat correction (had a dozen or so yards added to his total) last week that didn't get credited until this week. That definitely fucked with some leagues.

CBS had Murray's totals changed before the end of Thursday night. Had him in a consolation game, he had 25 points in the fourth quarter, checked the score again on the way home from an Xmas party and he was down to 21. Would have been pissed if my team in that league wasn't dog shit.

Won my money league, almost dead tied in my other main which is for a trophy. A trophy I really want. A trophy I intend to take pictures with throughout the great city of New York. I got 149, he has 146. I have LB Brandon Marshall, he has K McManus. Cam let me down~!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the Elias Sports Bureau taking away Latavius Murray's catch and yards fucked me and caused me to lose. It shouldn't have even been that close of a game, but my opponent's team way under-achieved. It also didn't help with Ted Ginn Jr. got me all of a 1 fucking point and Hurns on my bench scored 30.

Mind you, I only picked up Ginn because I was one of the unfortunate owners who lost both Shady AND OBJ at the way worst time. Not only that, but Hurns was looking like shit because of how beat up he was and all the looks were going to Robinson and Thomas. I also had Sanders on my bench who looked terrible except for 1 game. Meanwhile, Ginn has 3 straight games where he was putting up stupid fantasy numbers. And then he gets hurt early.

So no fucking way do you draft Ginn. Maybe he's the guy you pick up last because there's WRs to draft from that team and it sure as hell isn't TGJ.