DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

The guy I was going to make the offer to has both Freeman and Ingram, so he's well on his way to winning this week.

Meanwhile I'm still stuck with fucking Crowell and Johnson as RBs and Crowell is stuck with the Q. My only hope is that crippled Lesean McCoy plays this week, but who knows if he'll be any better than Crowell.

I'd like to thank the following for putting up huge games and giving me nothing to show for it because I had them both on my bench:

- Jonathan Stewart: 21.1 points

- James Starks 24.2 points

I can't wait to play one or both of them next week, only for them to take a huge shit on my day. As for my starting RBs, Ingram netted me 19.1 points and CJKinda2K netted me...5.

I'm sure Julius Thomas, who I've had stashed away since drafting him, will disappoint me next week as well when I start him in my Flex spot instead of Willie Snead, and then Snead will proceed to have a huge day.

A big fuck you to Peyton Manning as well. I'll roll with waiver wire pickups instead. Currently on the waiver wire: Stafford (who I drafted and dropped), Hoyer, and EJ Manuel.

On the other hand, props to DeAndre Hopkins and a returning Shady, who scored me 17 points. May he continue to put up 90+ yards, a few receptions, and maybe a touchdown each week going forward.

For someone with more knowledge than me, what's the situation with the Raiders RBs? I have Latavius Murray in one league, but I've been thinking about picking up Reece. Is Reece the next guy in line, though? I've seen a couple places say it's Helu. So what is it? Reece seems to have more value in PPR leagues, but for 2 or 3 games this season, he's looked like an impressive handcuff.

So stash Reece or Helu?

My fantasy teams are in such sorry shape that I'm celebrating the fact that I could quickly grab Zach Mettenberger for my "superflex" spot to complement my luck that EJ Manuel is starting for an injured Tyrod Taylor again. This is in a 14-team league that has wayyyyy too many bench spots, so there are almost no skill players of any value on waivers in a given week.

I received a trade offer in my PPR league.

I get Ingram and Crabtree.

I give up Shady and Emmanuel Sanders.

I had been looking to trade Sanders, but I really didn't want to give up a RB. My RBs are Shady, Latavius, CJ2K, and Crowell. Ingram is better suited for PPR than Shady, and who knows what happens when Karlos returns. Crabtree I don't really need.

So I'm not sure what to do.

Antonio Gates is inactive.  Thanks SD.  Looks like I am playing down a TE since my backup is Eifert and I don't want to drop anyone for a fill in.  Glad I have Lamar Miller and Jarvis Landry having monster games to pad the blow.