DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

For some reason it couldn't add the like on this (not out of them)  But Titus just seems like the nicest guy around.  I'm really glad him and Darren are getting a push.  Good things can happen to good people.

I really thought we would end up with Adam Rose as a magician after this past week's 'The Soup' (In case you missed it, they showed the clip from 'Total Diva's where Nattie tried to play "Would you rather?" but didn't have anything to use and Rose finally said "Maybe you should prep your questions" and Joel McHale said something like "Also, I'm a magician, am I in the right car?")

I'm always reminded of the dude on the left (Rage or Kaos?  No idea) when Brian Cage wrestles in a singlet.

I think that's Kaos, but I wouldn't swear to it under oath or anything.

I was wrong, that's Rage.  Apparently he worked a match in Canada last month.

Edited by cool arrow

More great news...

In case you don't want to click out, Snuka has been diagnosed with stomach cancer.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/03/jimmy-superfly-snuka-stomach-cancer/?adid=article.readmore.click#continued

And what's really going to sting is apparently they were looking into whether to re-open the case with him killing the lady.  Not sure if they decided that yet, but if they go through with that's going to be a shitty way for him to go out.

Huffington Post claims the case was never officially closed, it just went cold. But in January 2014, they announced they were assigning a deputy to look over the case again and they'll present the case to a Grand Jury. But that was over a year ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/jimmy-superfly-snuka-girlfriend_n_4687336.html

Maximum Juice should have been the team of Scott Steiner and Juvi in the dying days of WCW.

I never knew I wanted this tag team so bad until just now.

To "WCW/NWO Revenge," stat! Raven & Randy Savage are due their annual tag title defense.

• Like 2

Putting Rousey and Conor McGregor on the same card in December in Arlington, Texas is a no brainer IMO if the goal is to sell close to 100,000 tickets for UFC. Adding a strong, Hispanic element to the show is needed too. Nonetheless I'd be willing to wager that WWE will still have more people in the stadium in April that UFC will in December no matter the card for UFC.

get the fuck outta here, JR. That's just non-sense, and I don't even like UFC all that much.