DVDVR Message Board

2015 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING NONSENSE

RIPPA

I'll be there for this

I am all in.

I am all about Oliver Stone neo-patriotic insanity that includes JGL, Shailene Woodey and Nic Cage in the cast. 

I would go see this if it weren't for the fact that CitzenFour is already an awesome thing.

Honestly, if Micheal B. Jordan is handling the actual movie part of this, and he lets Stallone handle the fight choreography, there is no way this won't be awesome.

Well, he and the same director did Fruitvale Station and that... wasn't exactly great.

No.. just.... no...

By my estimates, Morgan Freeman has spent 90% of his acting career sitting at desks and looking all regal and serious.  

Even being Speaker of the House of Representatives feels like a big stepdown for him.

He's still regal and authoritative, no matter what.

Even when he was driving around Miss Daisy it's like, yeah, you should be running the world. It's bullshit you're just a chauffeur. 

Mary McDonnell is a bit like that too. Man, if these people had gotten into politics instead of acting, they'd have been big-time players. You just want to do whatever the fuck they tell you. It's natural. 

Not too many actors have that quality. It's rare.

Fruitvale Station is fantastic.

Fruitvale Station is fucking awesome. I still yell FRUUUUTTTVALLEEE~! into the mic when I am playing GTA5 and am about start a mission where cop killing is involved.

Fruitvale Station is fantastic.

Fruitvale Station is fucking awesome. I still yell FRUUUUTTTVALLEEE~! into the mic when I am playing GTA5 and am about start a mission where cop killing is involved.

Verified.   

By my estimates, Morgan Freeman has spent 90% of his acting career sitting at desks and looking all regal and serious.  

When you look that elegant coupled with a voice like that, play the strong hand you were dealt and count your money.

It makes me think of something I've read about certain actors being able to convey emotion just by standing still--no talking, no movement, just quiet and still in that moment.  The two actors mentioned were Freeman and Bruce Willis, particularly in Unbreakable.