Titus O’Neil
Darren Young
Big Show
Kane
Erick Rowan 
Damien Mizdow 
Sin Cara (UPDATED MARCH 9)

are in the Andre Battle Royal

Why do they hate Andre's memory so much?

Vince Jr's revenge for Andre showing up on that WCW PPV.  Vince Jr never forgets, he plays the long game.  

So far

The Miz

Curtis Axel

Ryback

Fandango

Adam Rose

Zack Ryder

Jack Swagger

Titus O’Neil

Darren Young

Big Show

Kane

Erick Rowan

Damien Mizdow

Sin Cara (UPDATED MARCH 9)

are in the Andre Battle Royal

Why do they hate Andre's memory so much?

Vince Jr's revenge for Andre showing up on that WCW PPV. Vince Jr never forgets, he plays the long game.

It was a Clash of the Champions, actually.

With this lineup, there shouldn't be a trophy. Just give the winner what's left of Cesaro's smashed trophy.

After Raw it seems like the Tag Team Championship match will be yet another clusterfuck match with multiple teams.

That should get about everyone currently on the roster on the Wrestlemania card, except Heath Slater.

Lots of people are saying the build to this year's Mania is horrible and it's the worst build to Mania in years. So, let's just say that Bryan wins the Rumble. Or that he beats Reigns at Fastlane and he's the one going on to face Brock, but everything else about Mania and it's build stays exactly the same and we put Reigns in the IC Ladder Match instead of Bryan. Does the interest in this year's Mania build change based around solely on the main event match? Or is the rest of the build around the rest of the card still the "worst ever" and "This year's Mania is only being saved by the main event/Daniel Bryan"?

Lots of people are saying the build to this year's Mania is horrible and it's the worst build to Mania in years. So, let's just say that Bryan wins the Rumble. Or that he beats Reigns at Fastlane and he's the one going on to face Brock, but everything else about Mania and it's build stays exactly the same and we put Reigns in the IC Ladder Match instead of Bryan. Does the interest in this year's Mania build change based around solely on the main event match? Or is the rest of the build around the rest of the card still the "worst ever" and "This year's Mania is only being saved by the main event/Daniel Bryan"?

I think a stronger main event would certainly help.  Even with that change this build would be bad.  I don't know about worst ever, but bad.  More than anything it's just a lack of focus.  Feuds seem like they are either stuck in a holding pattern (Heyman promo on Reigns each week, Sting/Taker lighting cue mindgames each week, loooooong rambling Bray promo each week, someone beats Barrett and sneaks off with the title twice a week) or just lack focus and direction (Bellas  vs Paige and AJ leading to a non title match, Orton getting his revenge and fucking Rollins up for free on tv).

Cena vs Rusev has probably had the most natural build, and even that has been mediocre at best.

Bryan/Lesnar has been a dream match for the last couple of years, so I think there'd be a little more anticipation for the show with that alone. It also would've eliminated the need for Heyman to talk about Samoan cannibals in his promos, so that would've been a plus. People still wouldn't care about the rest of the show, but I'm sure most people here would gladly pay 10 bucks to see Bryan/Lesnar.

I just had a random thought and I hate to armchair book but they would've been clever to book Miz and Mizdow in program with the Dust Bros, turn Cody at Mania and then have Mizdow save Goldie from the ensuing beatdown to cement that break up too. That would've been rad. Anyway...

• Like 1

The rest of the build would still be pretty crummy. The way to fix the mess would've been Brock/Bryan and Shield triple threat. Once they realized post-rumble that the storm was brewing they could've still gone in that direction. That takes Roman out of the main event, Ambrose/Bryan out of the stupid ic title picture. It gives them another main with players who are actually on the show every week. This makes for more entertaining tv. It also knocks out whatever tag team turmoil thing they have planned.  

I feel the Reigns push is half ass. It was easy to see that he was set to go through the Authority but got hurt before the big accumulation and then Lesnar would've showed up to go 'wait just a fucking minute.'

Instead he did get hurt and we got him vs DB in a 'just do it to shut these people the fuck up' match. However, what hurt more is that besides Rollins, no one in the Authority should be charged with helping a young guy learn how to work. The only reason guys get better working with Orton and Kane is if they realize that Orton and Kane ain't going to change shit up.

This wasn't the year to rely on big name part timers in featured matches. Next year is when they have to fill up 100,000 seats. Taker should've just made an appearance this year to set up his retirement match in his home state next year. You have Sting go over HHH then Taker appears post match to set up 32. There's not much for fans to invest in long term when 5 of the 8 guys in the big singles matches won't be on the active roster post Mania.

I guess Vince was paranoid about Taker reestablishing himself after the loss because dropping one fall after 21 fucking Mania wins was going to kill his credibility.

Reigns is caught up in the middle of a Vince vs the fans feud. They don't want another Cena, they don't want another Superman on top, and they are no selling the fuck out of his push. I feel bad for the guy, but Vince should've known better.

If Taker goes over at Mania, should he turn heel the night after and build to a Sting match at Summerslam?

LOL Taker wrestling twice in a year. 

At this point, isn't Dean Ambrose still one of Taker's last three opponents (counting Bray Wyatt)?

If Taker goes over at Mania, should he turn heel the night after and build to a Sting match at Summerslam?

At this point, isn't Dean Ambrose still one of Taker's last three opponents (counting Bray Wyatt)?

Was there an Undertaker & Sheamus vs. Barrett & Sandow house show match?

I really hope Vince does the right thing and retires, if Roman wins clean and fans boo the shit out of it.

That's probably the best possible scenario coming out of this Wrestlemania.

This would be the best proof that pod people do in fact exist and are taking over.

Was there an Undertaker & Sheamus vs. Barrett & Sandow house show match?

That was before WM 29. So it went that tag, Punk, the Shield tag, Ambrose, Brock, now Wyatt.

I am not looking forward to the IC ladder match. The MITB matches are filled with long and awkward periods of guys just laying on the outside for MINUTES after taking something as mundane as a punch or dropkick in order for THE SPOTZ~! to happen in the ring. The ladder match had show stealing potential when it was just 2 guys, then 3, then 4, but after 5- I knew it was all going to be down hill. I am not looking forward to another MITB staple that will rear its head during this match (which always takes me even more out of the MITB matches) and that is the ladder scramble. At some point toward the end of the match everyone is going to be on 1,2, or 3 ladders trying to reach the title and this will all be proceeded by the ring being completely empty (save for MAYBE 2 guys) before everyone realizes its their cue to rush the ring and appear by in sync like the dancers in the Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal music video after the breakdown.

My brother, who is a wrestling fan but NOT as big as me and all of you, said that he is not looking forward to Wyatt and Undertaker. This is coming from a guy who isn't on the internet talking wrestling, isn't on the NEWS~! sites, etc. How many other people at WM31 will feel the same? WWE compares WM to the Superbowl and in the Taker/Wyatt case that seems appropriate as everyone is more interested in the entrances (commercials/halftime show) vs. the actual game (the goddamn treat of the match we are going to get :( ). Seriously, set your expectations LOW for this one.  Wyatt is in a lose-lose situation here. If he beats Taker, he would have beaten an old man that everyone saw at WMXXX who no longer has it. If Wyatt loses, then he just lost to an old man who will vanish for another year. People complained when HHH came out of retirement to beat Punk and then went back into retirement- if Taker wins- I wonder if the same complaints will surface?

AJ Lee is the worse. Her inclusion on the card has made the card seem even more lackluster.

WM has just become another episode of Monday Night Raw. WWE can easily solve this, by WM 32:

1. Wrestlers should no longer look or point at the WM sign. Never. Not after winning the rumble. Not while on Raw cutting a promo. Never. There is no one occasion where this will be justified. It needs to end.

2. Everyone cannot/should not be on the card. Make Mania special by keeping only the top guys/gals involved. No one else. Guys like Stardust circa 2015 should not be getting a Mania payday.

3. Mania has become one dimensional with everyone working inside their own bubble. Why not have the lights go out after the Sting/HHH match and have Taker chokeslam Sting and then disappear (this of course setting up the Mania 32 match)? What about Orton/Rollins being cancelled the night of Mania due to Rollins 'getting hurt' (or whatever bullshit excuse The Authority wants to use) only for Rollins to swerve everyone and cash in his MITB contract during the Mania Event (like 5 minutes into it) thus making it a triple threat and creating an entirely new dynamic? Orton's opponent for WM at that point would be a surprise, Rikishi maybe? A returning Sheamus? Who knows.

Granted the things listed in number 3 aren't the best ideas in the entire world, but the point remains. Mania needs to get away from being a series of matches within a bubble leading to the main event and should be more like the season finale of a popular TV drama where storylines and character intertwine and everything that happens in that episode has ramifications going forward. As it stands right now the majority of the IC ladder match participants will be back on Superstars within 2 weeks and some of the Battle Royale participants will be lucky to get more than 5 minutes of TV time 1 week after Mania.