DVDVR Message Board

This Week In NFL Stupidity

hammerva

Should have just cut him five minutes after the pictures of his kid's injuries came out.

What should they have been doing in the other four minutes? 

I kid.  Mostly.

Christ though man...

Oh, if you had the Over the Medonza Line on the BAC of Rob Bironas, collect your winnings.

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/titans-honor-former-kicker-rob-bironas-1412551700-slideshow/

I know he had a family, and the instinct is to do something, but maybe just quietly establishing a scholarship for his kids might have been a better way to go. . . 

Adrian Peterson really might be the dumbest person around

According to FOX 26 in Houston, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson faces an arrest for violating the terms of his bond due to an admission that he smoked marijuana — and possibly due to the outcome of testing of the urine sample he thereafter provided.

Per the report, Peterson allegedly told a courthouse employee that Peterson “smoked a little weed” before providing a sample on Wednesday.  Prosecutors have requested that Peterson’s bond be rescinded, and that he be arrested.

It’s unclear if/when action on the effort to incarcerate Peterson will occur.  On Friday, Judge Kelly Case will conduct a hearing on the prosecutor’s effort to persuade the judge to recuse himself from the case.

I'm fairly sure all season ticket agreements have a clause that you are responsible for the actions of anyone in your seats.

Basically with the logic that the idiot wouldn't have been there if not for you