DVDVR Message Board

This Week In NFL Stupidity

hammerva

I don't think its that uncommon, it's like the story of the lady who is late to a court hearing and when the Judge asks why she's late he asks why she's late and she says she was stuck in traffic and the judge asks her who drove her and she says herself and he then throws her in jail cause she was in court about a supended license.

Former Bears GM: NFL teams covered up "hundreds" of domestic abuse incidents

Angelo said he did not report to the league cases of domestic violences involving players because disciplinary action would have put his team at a competitive disadvantage.

Oh, come on!  How are we supposed to believe Jerry Angelo ever did ANYTHING to give the Bears any competitive advantages?

I kid, Bears fans.  I kid.

• Like 2

Oh, come on!  How are we supposed to believe Jerry Angelo ever did ANYTHING to give the Bears any competitive advantages?

I kid, Bears fans.  I kid.

He drafted Sexy Rexy.  What else do you need?

The Beats thing has nothing to do with that.  The league signed a deal with Bose, and announced just last week that players could not wear any other brand head-phones before, during, or up to 90 minutes after a game, or during any official team functions, media days, etc.

The Beats thing has nothing to do with that. The league signed a deal with Bose, and announced just last week that players could not wear any other brand head-phones before, during, or up to 90 minutes after a game, or during any official team functions, media days, etc.

Wait, what?

Fuck this league.

The Beats thing has nothing to do with that. The league signed a deal with Bose, and announced just last week that players could not wear any other brand head-phones before, during, or up to 90 minutes after a game, or during any official team functions, media days, etc.

Wait, what?

Fuck this league.

So, they ran put of people to fine for that dumb league approved only socks thing and had to move to the next trivial matter?

Wait, what?

Fuck this league.

So, they ran put of people to fine for that dumb league approved only socks thing and had to move to the next trivial matter?

Pretty much.  But hey, league protocol must be followed!  Ignore that we make up sh*t as we go along.

• Like 1

Hey, NFL. Here's a thought. If you don't want to give Beats free publicity, then don't broadcast a player wearing them. As if fining them over it isn't enough advertising.

Yep, the fines just give Beats more publicity everytime they're mentioned in a press report about the fines.  It plays out like "these guys would rather wear their Beats and get fined than those crappy league-endorsed Bose headphones" making Beats seem even groovier.