DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

So based on the image of those Asian triplets, the idea behind this is that parents will want to partition their children into tribes that will brandish huge totemic heads to proclaim their denomination...and smash each other's faces in with them.

Are we sure this isn't an offshoot of the Stanford Experiment?  or some PURGE-like form of population control?

• Like 3

The first photos are from the actual The Original San Francisco Toymakers catalog, prototypes of the Hero Heads. The one Dr. Bathroom posted are the actual products that were released in stores.

The Savage head was never released, but these are highly sought after due to their rarity.

The first photos are from the actual The Original San Francisco Toymakers catalog, prototypes of the Hero Heads. The one Dr. Bathroom posted are the actual products that were released in stores.

The Savage head was never released, but these are highly sought after due to their ability to induce insanity in any approaching foe.

edited for poetic potency.

Alternate gag:

The Savage head was never released, but these are highly sought after due to their being grown from actual human stem cells.

Everyone should be doing this.  It's a fun exercise:

The Savage head was never released, but these are highly sought after due to the song they emit which summons The Elder Things when joined together in harmony.

• Like 6

Ow:

BrBJEnkCMAEvPs5.jpg

That's Dasher Hatfield after getting chopped by Gary Jay at CHIKARA this past weekend.

Dasher is allergic to latex and his brother just got a Hero Head.

I'm going to have to get two of those and let my 3 year old twins bash it out until I get a visit from CPS.

• Like 4

The trick to pro wrestling is that it's supposed to LOOK like it hurts but not actually do so (as much as possible).

That guy failed Pro Wrestling 101.

Alternately, you follow William Regal's philosophy. "I hit people very hard in safe places."

• Like 1

Chops may leave red marks like that, but its better than slapping the guy in the face or kicking him in the head, but it probably hurts a lot.

tumblr_n7qq4lQ1Tf1sg99p0o1_1280.png

White chocolate macadamia nut, please.

I think it's appropriate that Dr. Bathroom posted this, since all three look like they are taking a giant shit.

If that alien in Men In Black had used one of these, Tommy Lee Jones would have never made him...

Is Gary Jay the same person as Gary the Barn Owl? I find it hard to believe that guy is capable of leaving marks like that on someone unless he hit them with a car or something.

As someone who has wrestled him more than a few times, trust me, he hits HARD.

You wrestled and didn't know what catch as catch can means.. hmm. Not talking shit but that's kind of weird. Why do I think the guys talking about punks gut aren't in half the shape he's in? And uh I'll edit and add a picture later.

blood-1.jpg

• Like 1

You wrestled and didn't know what catch as catch can means.. hmm. Not talking shit but that's kind of weird. Why do I think the guys talking about punks gut aren't in half the shape he's in? And uh I'll edit and add a picture later.

Much like wrestlers say you can't judge them unless you have been in the ring - one most certainly can judge Punk's gut when they have one themselves

The trick to pro wrestling is that it's supposed to LOOK like it hurts but not actually do so (as much as possible).

That guy failed Pro Wrestling 101.

Either that or he's really good, because that certainly looks like it hurts.